Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are things you should really not eat?

then you will have to chose eat crap or dont go lol.

Say I wanted to go out to eat. Where do you suggest? Or say I went to a fast food resturant. What should I order.

If its necessary.

If Mcdonalds, try a side salad w/ light dressing and a grilled chicken sandwich w/out the mayo.

Fast food once every 2 weeks or so won't kill you. I have a burger here and there and I make consistent gains every week. If you do it 2-3 times a week, then that's another thing.

Stay away from anything you can't stay out of.

Like, do not buy any Skinnycow Ice Cream sandwiches "just in case you have company".

If you don't get your diet in check you will see minimal to no results no matter what you take or do in the gym. All the processed food is full of sodium, additives and other junk that will not get you to your goal.

You should be eating 5-6 small meals a day this marco ratio:

• 40% Protein
• 30% carbs
• 30% fats (good fats)

Calories should be set at 10-12 x body weight so your calories should be 1700-2040

Very important to track your food every day use FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal it is free and awesome I use it every day.

Stop eating carbs after 6 p.m.

These are approved foods (if it is not on the list you shouldn’t be eating it)

• Turkey skinless breast
• Chicken skinless breast
• Fish
• Lean beef
• Buffalo
• Egg whites
• Omega eggs
• Skim milk
• Low-fat cottage cheese
• Wild-game meat
• Ezekiel bread
• Sweet potato
• Steamed brown rice
• Oatmeal
• Barley
• Beans
• Kidney beans
• Cherries
• Blueberries
• Strawberries
• Greek yogurt
• Broccoli
• Asparagus
• Lettuce
• Cauliflower
• Green beans
• peppers
• Mushrooms
• Spinach
• Cabbage
• Celery
• Zucchini
• Cucumber
• Onion
• Avocado
• Sunflower seeds
• Pumpkin seeds
• Natural peanut butter
• dry roasted peanuts unsalted
• raw almonds and almond oil
• walnuts and walnut oil
• macadamia nuts and oil
• sesame oil
• Olives and olive oil
• Flax seed and flax seed oil

Once a week a have a planned cheat meal Saturday night is usually best also try to limit your alcohol consumption to only then as well.

There is no choice but to say no to your friends! If you wanna have a strict diet then be cautious about it and maintain discipline.

just pack a lunch :) its easy to take chicken breast in a small tupaware dish with a plastic fork. Stock it in your fridge for when you have to go out quick and don't have time to prepare it.

Top Bottom