Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What sources have the best protein?

the american diet already has tons of proteins.. a normal bodybuilder gym rat eats enough protein in 1 day to last them a week in a lot of cases. that isn't the area you need to improve. what you do need to improve is your fat consumption, which people do not eat enough of.

Turkey, lean beef, eggs, all types of fish/sea creatures in general, whey isolat.
I like to incorporate some dairy as well like cottage cheese/quark (I know Steve hates them but oh well :D).

And I also like various vegan protein options like beans, chickpeas, peas, kidneybeans and nuts.

I like to incorporate some dairy as well like cottage cheese/quark (I know Steve hates them but oh well :D).

buddy you are in europe.. your dairy industry is completely different than in the USA. comparing apples to oranges

if you came to the USA and went to a dairy farm and saw how they made the milk you wouldn't consume it

if i lived in europe and had access to fresh dairy that didn't come from sick and dying cows fed slop i would consume cheese probably daily

considering 95% of these forums are americans it isn't helping people telling them to eat sick foods

I don't eat beef or chicken. The only animal I eat is fish. I eat a lot of nuts like almonds and cashews. Beans. I try to only eat anything soy based once a week at the most. But mostly I eat salmon and cod. I mix vegan protein powder with a lot of different foods as well. I stay away from dairy except on my cheat day when I eat an entire thin crust veggie pizza

Top Bottom