Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are some must have foods for a lean bulk?

usudno

I've done the straight bulk.. put on 27lbs in 2 months :D. Cut down a bit with winstrol. Now i'd like to go with a lean bulk. I'm on tbol/var 40mg ed each. Taking in ~4500 calories. My maintaince is 3700. I may drop my intake a bit but my biggest questions are what should my key foods be. Right now i'm fixed on ground turkey burgers!! lol. Decent source of protien and easy to eat. I've also been grilling quite a bit of tuna. I'd like to pound some beef burgers say 93/7 but the turkey is a bit leaner. I'm just having problems finding things to eat and need some sugestions on keeping the fat down while on the lean bulk. Thanks EF

Lean beef, chicken, tuna, veggies, olive oil.

You can make a million different lean bulker meals out of those.

Also, don't worry about the fat in the ground beef. If it really bothers you pay an extra dollar or two per pound and get grassfed beef.

Pay attention to the amount and type of carbs you eat if you're worried about putting on fat.

eat oraganic. this will lower estrogen and create balence that you may not know your lacking(might even be the biggest reason why some people hold on to fat). make sure to include lots of veggies specifically broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and Brussels sprouts. citrus fruits, organic milk products, nuts, avocados, eggs, coffee and tea. get pesticide free meats and whey(grass fed animals)

for protein -
whole eggs
chicken breast
LEAN cuts of steak
cottage cheese
protien powder

for carbs -
oats
brown rice
wholemeal bread
yams
sweet potatoes

for fats -
nuts
whole eggs
olive oil
flaxseed oil

and lots of veggies!

Ok now what should i avoid! Dairy? Sugars? Im asking on the dairy because i make my shakes with milk but i can do water if need be.

i think healthy fats are fine when dieting, especially when you are cutting carbs and need to fats to make up for the calories, but when bulking, i think the fat intake should be pretty low and keep protein and carbs high. whole wheat pasta, whole wheat bagels, whole wheat breads, pitas and tortillas, sweet potatoes, brown rice, and anything low gi will be great for carbs. protein, id stick with fish, chicken, shrimp, lean cuts of steak (cuts with "loin" or "round" in it are on the leaner side), 90% or higher ground beef (93% is really dry imo, even when i cook it to medium rare), egg whites and whole eggs are great as well. fat free cheese for flavor. as long as you keep fat intake on the lower side, youll be fine and cut back on carbs on the last meal of the day, thats all. youll put on lean mass and keep fat gain to a minimal.

protein
beef, bison, buffalo, milk, eggs, chicken, fish, turkey

simple carbs
glucose, dextrose

complex carbs
whole raw oats, whole grains, sweat potatos, red skin potatos

fats
mixed raw nuts, evoo, macadamea nut oil

veggies
broccoli, spinach, asperagus, green peppers, onions, mushrooms, field greens

fruits
apples, banannas, and any fruit you want to use to flavor your meals

spices
anything that is still a plant when you buy it

other
eat a variety of mixed berries 3-4 times per day by the handful. the few extra calories will make such drastic changes to digestive health that you could minus them plus some more.

eat veggies and complex carbs in every meal other than post w/o

eat i bananna every morning and 1 apple every afternoon

dont have cheat meals, make your food tast good with the fruits

most important buy all natural fresh organic foods

Top Bottom