Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What should I expect from this diet if I stick with it!!?? (need incentives please)

Shoot Me Up

Ok guys, I wanted to let you know that I have started dieting a week ago and I want to stick with it till April...Of course when i must crave a cheat meal, I will....anyways prior to this i was consuming maybe 1/4th the amount of protien in this diet with TONS OF JUNK........

please give me incentives to what I can expect from this diet...please also note that i am not cycling with this but taking ALA...

Meal 1:
8 egg whites
1 serving of oatmeal with two sugar substitutes

Meal 2:
Meso-tech Shake

Meal 3:
3 turkey burgers with mustard
2 servings of string beans from can

Meal 4:
Chicken-broccoli stir fry cooked with very little olive oil and fresh peppers and onions

Meal 5:
2 cans of Tuna / or stripe bass (if my dad brought back fish)
Tossed salad with olive oil/vinegar and a little parm cheeze from can

Meal 6:
Meso-tech shake

well thats it guys...so what should I expect or what results have you seen from a similar diet like this??

also one more thing, with this diet, will ALA be useless?? (i heard that ALA only works for people who eat regularly or bulk up)?

What are you stats? What are you trying to achieve with this diet? etc..etc
I would starve to death on your diet.
My current food intake is around 450-500 grams of protien a day, 150-180 grams of fat a day (mostly mono-unsatured from natural peanut butter), and 100-150 grams of carbs (almost all of my carbs are in my post workout drink) 6 days a week. Friday is my pizza and ice cream day. Down to 8% bf and dropping...

yeah, i am starving on my diet!!!!! you can say it is self torture!! i am sick of having fat, thats all, i want to be ripped..I am 225lbs at 5"11 and trust me a lot of its fat on me..my arms are about 15inches. my waist is 40inches....feel free to add some meals to my diet and modify it:) thanks

I recommend you dedicate the next 2-3 months to hardcore cardio.

hardcore cardio huh?? Well lets just say that I surf huge ass waves plus mountain bike trails every week, thats cardio in itself!! plus i play a little tennis

Don't go on a crash diet if your not on. Your asking for muscle loss unless your diet is perfectly in check. Have you figured out the amount of calories you need? Break it down and work hard on it. I promise it will pay off.

Top Bottom