Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's tha most food you've ever eaten in ONE sitting?

M

Mike Tyson79

last week this was a "cheat meal" i had, probably fucked up my diet for tha entire week from it too...

anyways this is what i ate for my cheat meal...

1 jumbo jack w/ two patties on sourdough bread
12 jackintha box tacos
1 medium bag of cheetos
4 crispy cream donuts
Large Coffee w/cream & sugar
pussy for desert.

I can out eat any one in my weight class ( 160lb - 190lb range ) ...anyone here who lives in southern cali and wants to battle...i'm game.

We'll hit up an expensive chinese food buffett, loser pays.

peace :fro:

the question is, how much clean food can you eat at one sitting, anyone can eat shit all day long
get those chickens they have in the grocery store, the rotiserie ones, get like five of them, or like 10 cans of tuna

then we will see if you are "Game" hehe

I rememeber a few months back when I was doing a test cycle. For lunch, I had this:

1 carrot
1 serving cucumber
steak
bowl of mashed potatos

I got bak to work, and I foundout that my employer bought lunch for everyone. An hour later, I had this:

2 chicken breasts
french fries
1 biscuit

Last week i had 5 cans of tuna mixed with hot sauce and 3 ramen noodles. washed it down with a liter of evan and smashed a stack of saltines. was so full it was sick. But that doesnt even touch the meal you ate bro.... props on that.

this combination will sound really bizarre but it was pretty much within 1 sitting...

2 tombstone light vegatable pizzas (12", not too unhealthy)

2 cans of chunky soup

1 entire package of steak fries (this is alot, we're talking maybe 4 supersize McD's fries)

1 can of chef boyardee beefaroni

half loaf of bread with various toppings (jelly, mini pizzas, etc.)

thats prob the most at once, was pretty ashamed of it.

Top Bottom