Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's the point in dieting?

QTiFy

To diet, or not to diet. I have my doubts about the point in dieting. Lets see. Your bad nutrition habbits lead to fat, then you can diet and get in shape, but once you stop the diet and return to old habbits, you will surely get fat. So is there a point in dieting? You need to change your lifestyle.

I agree 100%. Getting fat in the offseason makes no sense at all. I see competitors do it time and time again only to make themselves miserable come pre-contest time.

It's a lifestyle, not a diet. If you are trying to grow, you need calories, but it's never a free pass to eat crap. That is counter productive in every way.

Here is an article I wrote on how to develop a lean mass diet and training program so you can put on quality size, without any of the fat: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...n-program-article-trevor-kouritzin-32850.html

To diet, or not to diet. I have my doubts about the point in dieting. Lets see. Your bad nutrition habbits lead to fat, then you can diet and get in shape, but once you stop the diet and return to old habbits, you will surely get fat. So is there a point in dieting? You need to change your lifestyle.

Thats why dieting should become a lifestyle, with not too many restrictions. This way you could be lean 24/7/365.

Just because you tend to party or deviate from your diet, will not be too bad. But dieting has a lot of health benefits as well, if we are talking about balanced nutrition.

I completely agree with you. Dieting for some time will lead you nowhere, and all these diets are not healthy really, because they restrict your nutrient intake, and you end up with a rather poor diet.

Healthy lifestyle is all about a balanced diet, where you only avoid bad stuff, but still eat a bit of everything. So yeah, you definitely need to change your lifestyle for proper results.

there is a cliche "diets don't work"

it really is a lifestyle

i've had people tell me that they refuse to change their diet because of what you said. they aren't willing to change their lifestyle long term. to me not being willing to change that is pretty weak minded

a lot of people hate themselves. thats why they trash their bodies doing drugs and drinking and eating shit.

This is exactly the reason the fad diets do not work. They are not sustainable over a long period of time. What you want to do is in general make healthy choices. It takes approximately 2 weeks and your taste buds actually change. You will no longer crave the junk that you were eating before. It really is a lifestyle change and not a "diet".

Top Bottom