Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's the longest amount of time for Ketogenic Diet

SDRaver

would like to get feedback on how long people have stayed on a Ketogenic diet. Also once you reached your goal what kind of transition did you make when going back to regular eating

Severly obese people will stay on these diets indefinately. They often lose hundreds of pounds. But they aren't concerned with what weight they lose, muscle or not, they just need to lose the fat. But for bodybuilding, in general you stay on until you reach your goals. I've done CKD before, and the transition to regular food can be rough. You will be hungry for awhile. Ephedrine or some other type of appetite suppressant may help.

Hi there. I have been in ketosis for 2.5 years. I've lost about 200 lbs....about 20 more to go. I just thought that I would respond, incase that info was useful to you.
:)

i did it for 46 days straight and then I cracked. I cheated and ate regular food for about a month. Weight did not increase though to my suprise. I actually lost around 10 extra pounds, maybe it was due to a metabolism boost from the extra calories and active lifestyle.

newlurker said:
Hi there. I have been in ketosis for 2.5 years. I've lost about 200 lbs....about 20 more to go. I just thought that I would respond, incase that info was useful to you.

Congratulations newlurker, that is a great acheivement.

newlurker said:

congrats mate!

Top Bottom