Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what's healthiest beef cut ?

zacEfron

summer is here guys, lots of BBQ and also many of us training our asses off to get the look for the summer, I'm bulking right now with a very low fat diet, my favorite cut is skirt but it's loaded with fat, I was wondering what's the cut with less amount of fat to put on the grill this summer , thanks.

Sincerely, I never look for steaks from a particular part of the body of the cow - I just choose visually the ones that have no fat on them. It is as easy as that - just look with your eyes where you see the least fat.

The leanest cut of beef is eye of round. It has the most protein and least fat per serving.

It's very tough though so you will want to boil it for hours or cook it in a slow cooker so it's edible. If you try to grill it as a steak it'll be like chewing shoe leather.

I have different cuts but will trim them if they have excess fat. I think Steve makes a great point that what gets most people are the sauces and the way they cook them.

Top Bottom