Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's the big deal about Fried Chicken

Doenadder

so I went to KFC and got their nutritional info on their chicken strips and it doesn't look that bad. The fat cholesterol and carbs are not that high so I figured I can fit this into my daily diet if I go there for lunch on my work break. My question is what's the big deal if I eat fried chicken

It has dangerous oils and chemicals and high carbs I would stay away from kfc unless it's a cheat meal

first off it is the lowest quality chicken out there. diseased and abused chickens fed absolute shit

next they cook their food unsanitary conditions in refined oils.

you need to cook your own chicken at home. this MYTH that fast food is better tasting then home cooked meals is bullshit invented by franchisees. the reality is home cooked food is #1

so I went to KFC and got their nutritional info on their chicken strips and it doesn't look that bad. The fat cholesterol and carbs are not that high so I figured I can fit this into my daily diet if I go there for lunch on my work break. My question is what's the big deal if I eat fried chicken

Do what you like. Just don't ask for permission to do what you KNOW isn't healthy.

Ask yourself how the leanest people you know eat. And it ISN'T KFC

KFC is horrendously poor quality food. Have it once a MONTH max as a cheat but I wouldn’t know why you’d even want to do that. It’s like saying I’d like to get punched in the gut once a month… by Mike Tyson.

Plus all the staff in fast food restaurant have jacked off that day and probably not washed their hands. Think back to when you were 17.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom