Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the real problem with gluten?

Pianolicious

I see a lot of fear of gluten, but can someone tellme in simple terms and with exactitude what is so bad about it?Should I avoid completely, or just in some foods? If it is so bad,why it is not forbidden?

There is no simple way to explain it but sure you can find many sites that will tell you the health advantages to going gluten free. Watch out a lot of things claim they're gluten free but have a bunch of other bs in it. Read the labels and do your research. You have to be your biggest health advocate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1% of the population is celiac. but many more will notice inflammation when eating gluten, bloated gut and even breathing issues

i'm not quite sure what the deal is, but some people think it is the pesticides used in wheat that cause issues

Some people are allergic to gluten, so they really need to avoid consuming it, as it can lead to serious health issues. Also, many people are not allergic to gluten, but they are sensitive to it, and this can be seen as headaches, joint issues, GI problems, etc. These do not take place on a clinical level, but they do cause discomfort. Therefore, it is best to avoid products containing gluten.

Check out this video I made on gluten -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/video-what-gluten-48151.html

I recommend everyone follow a gluten free diet. The three most inflammatory foods in the body are soy, wheat and dairy. I do not recommend incorporating those foods into your regular diet. They are fine to consume occasionally for a cheat meal (assuming you have no allergies to them) but I don't think they should be regularly included in any diet program.

If you have never tried removing soy, gluten and dairy from your diet I recommend trying an elimination diet. No one knows your body better then yourself. Try removing those foods from your diet and see how you feel. I suspect with 99% certainty you will notice a significant positive increase in digestion, bowl movements and how you feel overall.

The real problem is if you have a gluten allergy or sensitivity. If you don't it will not harm you but it is still am inflammatory food. This is coming from someone who works in the bread industry.

Top Bottom