Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to put on chicken??

underguy77

Im eating about 3-5 chicken breasts per day and i just take eating it plain anymore. ive been doing this for about 2 years and you would think i would have gotten used to it but i havent. so, any you guys got any ideas on what i can put on it to give a little flavor to it? something healthy of course I dont want to be eating BBQ and stuff like that all the time.

thanks
underguy77

------------------
In this world, if you wanna get ahead, you gotta learn to give a little. :)

If you can handle the fat grams and you like spicy food, you can use various Indian pickles--garlic, chili pepper (my fav), lime, lemon. They're usually low in carbs, and high in fat, but even 2 teaspoons go a long way to making chicken taste like real food. Indian food stores or gourmet markets have them. A jar lasts long time, too.

Otherwise, salsa is a good choice--lower in fat, higher in carbs.

Depends on what kind of diet your on but if fat is not problem and you want to keep minimal carbs i usually put a tablespoon of mayonaise spread out over the chicken breast and then some black pepper on top of that actually tastes really really good..

here is a couple of things I do to change it up a little. I put some soy sause and garlic on it before I cook it, or put some sagetti sause on it or just melt some cheese over top of it, and I always marinate them for about an hour before I cook them. sounds like a lot of work but I usally cook enough chicken to last me 5 days. hope this helps some

I've had good luck by choosing one of the following seasonings and putting it on my chicken before I bake it.

• Lemon Pepper
  • Seasoning Salt
  • Garlic salt
  • BBQ Sauce

thanks guys i appriciate it. Fat isnt too much of a concern but Id like to keep it as low as i can. I dont want to have to eat chicken plain unless im getting ready for a contest.

lemon sounds good and so does that soy souce, i think im going to give that a try

Add some coriander if you go for lemon, tastes good!!

Even better is Cajun, spread it all over the chicken then grill it

I have it every now and again and it tastes the bomb

im lazy, this is what i do

rub chilli powder, salt and pepper into the chicken.

fry it (very lighlty with olive oil).

A mild,low sodium/sugar Salsa on top after cooking is great if you like the stuff. I usually put a couple of chicken breasts in a container and pour over the salsa,letting it sit until I eat it a few hours later. Yummmm

Top Bottom