Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What makes a bigger difference for either bulking or cutting: diet or gear selection?

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
If i wanted to cut, is it more important to have the diet very strict and focus on gear that is used for cutting, or can i cut just as well on gear like test and deca?

Re: What makes a bigger difference for either bulking or cutting: diet or gear select

If i wanted to cut, is it more important to have the diet very strict and focus on gear that is used for cutting, or can i cut just as well on gear like test and deca?

You can cut on any steroid ,using proper ancillaries,and tweaking the diet!

RADAR

Re: What makes a bigger difference for either bulking or cutting: diet or gear select

Nah bro don't listen to those guys; gear is definitely the deciding factor in a cutting cycle.

Just hit up a test/tren/stanzolol cycle and you'll get shredded (without any of that gay "watching what you eat" crap).

While some of the AAS will make a difference indeed ; diet always stays as the key.

Choose the best suited AAS and keep ypur diet as good as possible and kill two birds with one stone

While some of the AAS will make a difference indeed ; diet always stays as the key.

Choose the best suited AAS and keep ypur diet as good as possible and kill two birds with one stone

i only have access to certain gear taht i can get prescribed legally to me, and the stuff thats good for cutting (winny, var) are very expensive so thats why i ask.

diet is most important as stated above

You can cuyt on any gear. Some AAS lend themselves better to cutting or bulking but they can all be manipulated with the correct diet and training.

:Chef::tuc:

You can cuyt on any gear. Some AAS lend themselves better to cutting or bulking but they can all be manipulated with the correct diet and training.

i thought so just wanted to make sure

Agreed!

RADAR

Top Bottom