Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What makes a bigger difference for either bulking or cutting: diet or gear selection?

Re: What makes a bigger difference for either bulking or cutting: diet or gear select

"cutting" gear like win, var, mast etc do harden you up but if you were a chubster prior to your cycle and keep eating the same way on cycle, you just be a harden chubster... I love when I read people "I was at 194 @ 15%bf, 6 weeks of winny/test now i'm at 210 @ 11%bf"

Those are the same fatass dudes that walk around in the gym all stiff like they can't move their arms or bend their legs

andros all indirectly help fat metabolism, they also help lower cortisol from storing fat

I've seen my friends first hand bloat up and get fat off Var
I've seen another guy I know pack on 20lbs of shit weight from using winstrol 8 months and hit up the buffet afterwards
You know why? Because both of em found it so difficult to jog, elliptical, play sports due to the calf and leg pumps they got, all due to BB doses. So they completely shut down cardio routines.

However, cutting gear as such should be used in a calorific diet because it's anabolic properties are the best at savoring muscle..

Re: What makes a bigger difference for either bulking or cutting: diet or gear select

Nah bro don't listen to those guys; gear is definitely the deciding factor in a cutting cycle.

Just hit up a test/tren/stanzolol cycle and you'll get shredded (without any of that gay "watching what you eat" crap).

I came in here to read this wise guys post.

its all diet. period. currently cutting on 75mg sus eod. working great because of the caloric intake.

Nah bro don't listen to those guys; gear is definitely the deciding factor in a cutting cycle.

Just hit up a test/tren/stanzolol cycle and you'll get shredded (without any of that gay "watching what you eat" crap).

Is this real? I hope not.

diet reigns supreme

diet no doubt!!!

Is this real? I hope not.
Tongue-in-cheek... I just thought someone with over 15,000 posts would already know the answer to a question like this.

I was just joking though. :verygood:

Top Bottom