Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What kind of milk is best to use?

Gunslinger111

As far as I understand, milk is rather bad because oflactose and carbs in it. But what about fat free milk – is it stillas bad? I really like milk in some things, like coffee, so it is hardto say to to milk for me. What other forms of milk are less bad?

As far as I understand, milk is rather bad because oflactose and carbs in it. But what about fat free milk – is it stillas bad? I really like milk in some things, like coffee, so it is hardto say to to milk for me. What other forms of milk are less bad?

unless ur lactose intolerant thst shouldn't worry u.
carbs are carbs. more evidence in recent studies that's more true. so I just count my carbs with macro targets and subtract whatever milk carbs I have from my total allowed. I only modulate my whole milk to low fat milk on day in the gym with weights so I can have more protein and carbs in my total calories allowed for muscle growth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

almost every person will have a difficult time digesting lactose especially as they age. and if you get lactose free milk they simply add a lactase enzyme to it

your best bet is buying a good digestive enzyme that contains that enzyme and taking a cap before drinking milk

if you want my honest opinion on the best milk, i would go with none of them are good. cow milk is pasteurized so you are getting all the nutrition zapped out of it. processed milks like almond, soy, etc. are garbage.

if you somehow can get grassfed milk non pasteurized straight from the cow that would be the only good option

I know that milk is not the best stuff, but I have to admit that I still take some from time to time, with things like coffee or some porridge. For such cases I take fat-free milk, as I find it to be the easiest one to digest without losing any of the taste or culinary properties.

Skim milk has 13g of sugar and 9g of protein per cup. It is loaded with sugar. It really isn't good for you.

All these almond/rice/soy/hemp etc milk products are all a scam. They are very low in protein, high in carbs and high in fat. They have very little nutrients and are pretty much empty calories.

Stick with water. A good quality whey protein isolate will take good in water. I havent once heard someone complain about a wheytobuildmuscle shake from n2bm.com in water.

Top Bottom