Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what is a hardgainer???

emmab

Are there two kinds of hardgainers??? I am sure some people have a hard time gaining weight full stop. But I have HEAPS of trouble building muscle, but little trouble adding fat??? Anyone else in this dilemma, and what are some suggestions. I eat pretty clean and train well, but am getting really discouraged with little observable gains in the 3 months I have been lifting.

What's your protein/carb/fat ratio ?

It could also be a training technique ... not a diet problem.

I was a hardgainer for muscles ... I just changed my training strategy ... and gained ...

Hard gainers almost always inply, the people who can't put on weight of anykind. Usually because they are so active that there muscles don't get enough rest for growth and they consistantly shell out high calorie expenditure so they don't gain fat either. Weight gainer doesn't always work for them since its such a large splurge of liquid calories the body often passes it straight through there systems.

Since I don't know your diet either (like the above posts), I can't say there no such thing as a hardmuscle gainer but easy fat gainer.

More often than not if thats whats going on, its bad training or bad nutrition or a combination of the two. Stress levels also play a role in both cases.

there's your problem .. 50/40/10 ... P/C/F ...

You are not eating enough fat and you are eating too much carb. You need fat to help transport protein and build those muscles. And too much carb (like sugar) can easily convert to fat ....

better try 50/10/40 P/C/F ...

eat only unsaturated fat ... flax, peanuts, olive, fish (salmon) ... those should burn your body fat. .... that's right FAT burns FAT ... eat more fat ...

I would do the 10/50/40 but at the moment I am having weird likes and dislikes for food (I am pregnant) All I feel like at the moment is cereal and toast, or soup or tomatoes. Which is bizarre for me, especially the cereal and toast as they are things I almost never eat. And I am acutely aware that these are all carb foods!!! Help!!!

I really doubt that cyberflash would have suggested 10% carbs had he known you're pregnant! Fat-burning and pregnancy aren't really suited to each other, you know. Wait til you have the baby--if you nurse, the fat comes off in waves, at least it did for me.

Top Bottom