Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What foods cause Estrogen conversion- cause I don't wanna eat em.

SOLID

I hear that certain foods cause Estrogen once ingested in the body, I think more people need to be more educated in this area, since we're all looking for that thin skin rock hard look. Anyone have some good educational info on this subject? Thanks...

SOLID

I found some good info, and it sucks cause I eat these on a daily basis. Most of us eat this shit on a daily basis.

Foods Containing Natural Plant Estrogens:
Alfalfa
Animal Flesh
Anise seed
Apples
Bakers yeast
Barley
Beets
Carrots
Cherries
Chick peas
Clover
Cow-peas
Cucumbers
Dairy foods
Dates
Eggs
Eggplant
Fennel
Flaxseeds(shit)
Garlic
Hops
licorice
Oats
Olive oil
Olives
Papaya
Parsley
Peas
Peppers
Plums
Pomegranates
Potatoes
Pumpkin
Red beans
Red clover
Rhubarb
Rice
Sage
Sesame seeds
Soybean sprouts
Soybeans
Split peas
Sunflower seeds
tomatoes
Wheat
Yams

Estrogen Inhibiting Foods:
Berries
Broccoli
Buckwheat
Cabbage
Citrus Foods
Corn
Figs
Fruits(except apples, cherries,dates, pomegranates)
Grapes
Green beans
Melons
Millet
Onions
Pears
Pineapples
Squashes
Tapioca
White Rice
White Flour

The good news is that soy can now be considered as ANTI estrogenic in humans. It can actually inhibit the aromatase enzyme that converts test to estrogen. And just because some of those other foods have phytoestrogens in them, this does not mean they are estrogenic. Just eat a variety of foods rather than eating a lot of just a few foods and then you don't have to worry about it.

I don't understand this being that soy is under the natural Estrogen's list...meaning they contain estrogens right? So they contain E's but don't convert or can't bind to the receptor? Why does everything have to be so complicated?

"Why does everything have to be so complicated?"

Wow that's a loaded question. I dunno.

There are many chemicals in nature that either look similar to estrogen or bind to estrogen receptors. But just because they bind a receptor does not mean they activate it, and many phytoestrogens may actually competitively inhibit estrogen activity. Other chemicals, like the isoflavones in soy, are also directly antiestrogenic by mechanisms such as aromatase inactivation (this may be the main reason that soy consumption reduces breast and prostate cancer risk) or increasing the conversion to "good" estrogen over "bad", or increasing the rate of breakdown of "bad" estrogen. But common sense should prevail. Come on, animal flesh is estrogenic??? No doubt there's lots of cow estrogen floating around in a female cow, but that doesn't mean it has the same effect in humans. The two most estrogenic things most guys need to worry about are obesity and alcohol consumption. If you're a juicer then test is the other thing you need to worry about. Otherwise just eat healthy stuff and stay lean and sober.

Even polystyrene resins, which are used in food containers, have been suspected to disrupt endocrine functions, but recent research shows this to not be the case.

Just thought i'd throw that out there...hehehe.

Personally, to say particular foods in human consumption are estrogenic would be too hard to single in as the case, especially when there are so many factors and variables included. I'm not saying that there are NO foods that have these properties, but who knows.

BMJ

Well estrogen causes water retention right? And some say that dairy causes water retention, so is it the estrogen in the dairy foods that cause this water retention or what? I'm trying to think up a new sort of diet. A estrogen free diet. I know you need some estrogen to stay healthy, but there's no need for an excess amount circulating the system. So my goal is to find out which foods contain these bad estrogens- (BTW, what determines whether there bad or good estrogen's?) and eliminate them from my diet. I want to keep a clean diet rich in protein and steer clear from those bad E foods. I will experiment with this diet to see how my body reacts to it. I feel it could be good for those who tend to hold more water than others and have that little layer of skin that is so hard to rid off. It makes sence that by eliminating estrogens that you wont carry as much water therefore you'll have that rock hard appearance. Can anyone see the benefits of this?

Top Bottom