Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is everyone eating

rolling187

If you don't eat that many carbs, what the hell is everyone eating? I eat tuna, chicken steak and everything real lean but how does anyone eat enough if they are not eating a bunch of carbs. Everything is loaded with carbs rice, oats, potatoes, yogurt. I find it hard to just eat meats and protein supplements, I would be in the kitchen 24 hours a day.

Give me your ideas

Egg salad,tuna salad-made w/ real mayo.
Italian turkey sausage.
Bacon fried crispy, dip in sour cream.
Slice roast beef, cream cheese, pickle- roll it up. Do same thing w/ ham.

Fry cheddar cheese till crispy. Like a cheese nip.

Chicken wings...put in the oven till skin is crispy or fry. But you want crispy skin...it's better and season of course.
I prefer drumsticks, more meat.

Meat loaf-
1 big bag pork rinds.
2 lbs. gr. meat.
I use 4 eggs.
A pack of meatloaf seasoning..I use 1/2 the pack and then add my own spices.

In lg.bowl mix everything up. Make sure you crush the pork rinds.

Follow baking directions on meatloaf seasoning packet. I think it's
350 degrees for an hour.

I would make this and just cut off slices through out the week.
Very good. Sometimes I would lay a slice of cheese over it before nuking it.

I recently found a site where you can find a recipe for dinner. I really liked the recipe for such meatloaf.

How Long To Cook Meatloaf

I think you will like it too.

[h=4]Steps[/h]
  • Step 1Preheat oven to 350F.

• Step 2In a bow, mix ground beef, breadcrumbs, egg, milk, chopped onions, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce, add salt and pepper. Mix well with a fork or with your bare hands.

Protein, protein, protein!

The secret here is to mix up whatever you're consuming. If you've been eating the same bland oven-baked chicken breasts... it's gonna be hell after months and YEARS. I used to be like that and I see myself falling into the dessert and carb traps just to give my taste buds some flavors. Now I've learned I have less cravings when I actually enjoy what I eat regularly. I experimented on recipes, smoked & grilled my meat (heck, I even got me a new grill — this one that I can stand by for sure). I search for new stuff to try out and it keeps interesting everytime. A bonus: my family love this "chef-wannabe" side of me too. :)

Top Bottom