Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what to eat when cutting

Paul hudson

have been working out since the 4 months, but for some reason I haven't lost the fat I expected even having a good diet,specially on my belly fat, my work out every day is an hour and half Idk if that's enough or should I increase it, I do 30 minutes of cardio and then lifting, which type of foods do you recommend the best to be in extreme calorie deficit to see if I can finally get cut.

4 months isn't very long at all especially if you have struggled with weight for a long time

i have found that people who have always been fat or skinny will find it much harder to reverse that. you need to be more patient

another big mistake is guys who are trying to gain or lose weight will think they are eating X amount of calories a day but in reality they aren't. they lack the consistency.

with weight loss you have to be consistent everyday. you can't have cheat days and expect to progress

You should track exactly what you eat everyday in something like the myfitnesspal app. That way you can be sure you are eating in a deficit.

If you don't know how many calories you burn each day then just google TDEE calculator. It will give you a pretty good idea of how much you burn.

Stick to clean whole bodybuilder foods like oatmeal, rice, eggs, veggies, fruit, nuts, chicken, beef, turkey, fish.

Check out this video I made on how to calculate your calorie, protein, fat and carb intake based on your goals -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...s/nutrition-101-carbs-proteins-fat-46427.html

A rough estimate to determine how many calories you need is to multiply your body weight (in pounds) by 15. That will give you the amount of calories needed to maintain your current body weight. If your goal is to gain weight, multiply your body weight by 17-18. If your goal is to loose weigh, multiply your body weight by 12-13.
For example, a 200 pound person would need 3000 calories to maintain his weight (200 x 15 = 3000).

Once you have determined your calorie needs. Set your protein intake. A good number to shoot for is:
1-1.5 grams of protein/pound of body weight for natural athletes
1.5-2grams of protein/pound of body weight for enhance athletes

Once you have set your protein intake, fill the rest of your calorie intake with carbohydrates and fat.

Here is an example of a good quality cutting diet:

NOTE that these are the calorie I NEED to loose wight. You will most likely need less. I just posted it as an example so you can see how to set up your meals, food selection etc.

Top Bottom