Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to eat before training legs?

Gotmilk?

I only have time to train in the morning so I usually eat 1 hour before my workouts. I am currently bulking and I need 750-800 calories per meal. I am currently eating 2 cups of cereal or oatmeal before I workout and the past few leg workouts it has been pretty harsh on my stomach. I need some suggestions on some good preworkout meals with lots of calories.

and what about if you are cutting? which is more important pretraining in the morning..cho or pro? i was wondering about those musashi drinks..lotsa cho(probably mostly sugars) the ones which are labled "energy" or 'fat loss".... are they just rubbsih?

low gi carbs are the essential though?
and those mushasi energy drinks..would they be good to have post workout?

low gi carbs are a necessity all the time for a dieter, keeps insulin at a constant levl which maintains your bodies ability to burn fat, and to keep you in a good mood as well.

I think post workout you can indulge in some bad carbs be it from protien shake or flour tortilla from you favorite burrito shop

:) i do, but after a good workout out, i imagine and feel that my body and probably yours deserves a guiltless indulgence post workout just keep it moderate

low GI (in moderation if you are cutting)
+ protein (eggs white, tuna,...)

Gotmilk? said:
I only have time to train in the morning so I usually eat 1 hour before my workouts.

you do what needs to be done. wake up earlier and then get another hour or so of sleep after you eat. and i don't wanna hear you whine about getting up early....i wake up at 3:45 to eat at 4....then i workout from 5-6, with my work starting at 6, i have to be there, then i take off to do the rest of my workout at 6:30 to 8. again, i would say to suck it up and just get up earlier!

Top Bottom