Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what to drink for kidney stones

Maimarriot

is there any particular diet or recipes of natural juices you can suggest me to get rid of kidney stones? some people told me to drink three glasses of cranberry juice a day but cranberry juice is loaded with sugar and that would be too much sugar to put in my body, thank you.

Water. Water. And more water. I had a stone and they put me in scan and said I had 4 more in my kidneys. That was over 10 years ago. No stones but I think I've had a few very very small ones that wasn't bad. But I drink a minimum of 10 16oz bottles a day and if I'm in the sun I down more. Start off the morning with a bottle and don't take creatinine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cranberry juice truthfully isn't going to do anything at all for passing kidney stones. In fact, I would argue it'll do more harm then good because just like you said - it's full of sugar.

Developing kidneystones is largely dependent on your genetics. Some people are genetically predisposed to developing the while other people are not. Kidneystonesform when mineral concentrations (mainly calcium) in your urine change. The main thing that causes kidneystones is not drinking enough water. When you don't drink enough water the minerals bind to other substances in the urine and stick together to form a stone.

Being obese, diets high in red meat, calcium, and salt and dehydration are the main risk factors for kidneystones.

Limit the amount of dairy and red meat in your diet, and watch your sodium intake. Also make sure to drink 5-6L of clean water per day, minimum. Remember that things like coffee are diuretics and don't count towards your water total.

Supplementing with a good overall organ and kidney detox supplement like n2guard from n2bm.com is another great idea.

I bet you the best thing is to just increase water intake. Cranberry juice is more for UTIs. There was also an episode on evolutionary.org radio where a naturopathic doctor was discussing ways to cleanse the liver and kidneys. Worth a listen.

Top Bottom