Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you think about protein shakes

11Weston

I got a blender for my birthday that my girlfriend got For me and I've been using it the past few days and have come up with different recipes for the smoothies are making. I'm adding several types of fruit, milk, and protein powder to it chocolate flavored and it tastes pretty good. The only thing I've noticed is I get a tummy ache after drinking them and it kind of makes me feel like crap all day. What do you think about making the smoothies at home

I like protein shakes and I drink them daily 2 scoops protein with 2 tbps of peanut butter and if you have stomach aches from protein use vegetarian protein not milk based

I got a blender for my birthday that my girlfriend got For me and I've been using it the past few days and have come up with different recipes for the smoothies are making. I'm adding several types of fruit, milk, and protein powder to it chocolate flavored and it tastes pretty good. The only thing I've noticed is I get a tummy ache after drinking them and it kind of makes me feel like crap all day. What do you think about making the smoothies at home

Swap out the milk.

If you consume something that makes you feel like garbage then you should stop consuming it. Simple rule. I am not surprised since milk is tough to digest and whey protein powder is just a processed dairy byproduct.

Top Bottom