Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you put in coffee?

Hydepar87

Ive seen this think where people are putting butter in coffee ? What is that for that sounds kinda nasty is anyone here doing this ?

Ive seen this think where people are putting butter in coffee ? What is that for that sounds kinda nasty is anyone here doing this ?

Try coca cola if you want to kill yourself. I don’t know why you need to add something. Drink your coffee black. Try olive oil instead of butter. Also, you can forget white sugar except for candies [emoji517].

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I drink it black. If it's super hot l will put am ice cube in it so I can drink it faster.

i don't drink coffee but the point of this thread is sound

people are under the incorrect assumption that coffee is good for them, it isn't.

and then to top it off they add tons of sugar and cream which is horrendously worse. there isn't a coffee at starbux that is healthy, it is all awful for you

Google so-called 'Bulletproof coffee'.

Ive even heard of putting coconut oil in coffee as an alternative. Now thinking of it, must have been a vegan thing who thought of that. I hear no milk due to the lactose in milk which is a form of sugar. But what about lactose-free milk? Im sure not all the lactose is gone, but it sounds like an even trade...no?

Top Bottom