Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What class to do?

kaseyelliott95

Hey guys first post here I've been cutting for past 14 weeks lost 44lb so far I'm debating which class to do either junior bodybuilding or junior physique what are some of your guy opinions
Stats
88kg
5ft 10
21 years of age
18fd4f8c6f2b8ba7d6bb3831b5c39a95.jpg
d94c18597366a06cddc6a2e7fc6093a2.jpg
01dc833f71f33bae2f7c3d93d3fb9b84.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Your results are pretty much amazing - good job on that! Personally, it seems to me that you would fit very well in the physique class by now - I think more mass is needed for bodybuilding class. Just make sure to improve your abs a bit, and you will be G2G. Just don't get me wrong - your abs are fine, but you need them popping out - this seems to be one of the major things in the physiqeu.

Cheers guys I've still got quite a bit more to lose to get to stage weight do you think I could make stage in 9 weeks?

Regarding diet been slowly reducing carbs and fats and doing carb cycling 3-4 low carb days and 2 normal carb days depending on energy and a cheat meal every week

I'm gonna say junior bodybuilding. You can place in the other class but, if it went to plan, you could win the class I suggest.

Two suggestions - work on lifting the chest up and expanding it. And get the calves up a little.

I'm gonna say junior bodybuilding. You can place in the other class but, if it went to plan, you could win the class I suggest.

Two suggestions - work on lifting the chest up and expanding it. And get the calves up a little.
Cheers mate yeah I want to do bodybuilding that was the plan but just didn't want to get dwarfed on stage but then again juniors aren't the same size as most the men excluding the genetic freaks

Exactly. Plus, without seeing the competitors, you've good shape. Not everyone does. That tiny waist most of all

Work daily (post workout or in the evening) for between 5 (increasing it to) 20 minutes presentation and posing. Tiny adjustments would make HUGE differences. Stuff like turning your wrists in a little to flex the forearm and, in the front pose, dropping your shoulders an inch - you'll look immediately wider. Pose for judges (usually a little below you) not the crowd.

I'd like to see photos of you in show shape - cool and inspiring for the members.

Thank you got the advice mate really appreciate it I'll get on posing asap. Will sort out a thread once I've been on stage

You have a really good base. With the right coaching you should get top 3 at your competition.

Your look is more suited to men's physique. You're a good looking guy and have a sort of 'JT' look to you. I would do men's physique or classic bodybuilding.

Bodybuilding is a freak show. You don't have the size needed. You also need to get peeled to the bone to do well in bodybuilding.

I would do physique or classic bodybuilding for your first show. It'll be easier. See how you like competing. Test out the waters. You could do bodybuilding for your second show.

Shoot me an email if you want any help with your contest prep. The last couple of days are tricky with nailing down your peak week.

Instead of training for a specific class, I would just keep going with your program. Obviously what you are doing is working so keep it up. Your body will continue to change and you will see which class you should go into.

Top Bottom