Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What a cheat meal

krumba

Been cutting, staying very clean, but the wife and I went out to eat last night and I had every intention of eating clean but couldn't take it! I had like 8 courses, I just kept ordering!

Started with hummus and toated pita, then 2 bowls of garlic potato soup, then ceasar salad, some bread and butter, fried ravioli stuffed with cheese, then had baked pasta shells smothered with cheese and tomato sauce! No room for desert tho, so I guess that is at least a happy ending.

The thing is, instead of feeling guilty this morning, I feel great, like really rejuvinated and rededicated to eating clean. Like my batteries got recharged. I'm ready to attack the gym today. Weird.

dont stress ,if u been clean eating 1day aint gonna harm you,next day u probably went to the gym and back on routine,many of the people on the boards call it "REFEED" i call it WOOHOO JUNKFOOD<3333333

I always feel amazing after a big cheat meal. Next time you do it go to the gym on the next day. Your lifts will go WAY up!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it....maybe I should just cheat all the time. hahahaa
:fro:

Hey, don't worry about cheating every now and then. Its the people who never cheat who are first to quit a diet, but don't go to overboard. I cheat once or twice per week and my bodyfat hangs around 10 %, but when doing cardio for 3 weeks straight, my bodyfat drops down between 5 and 8 percent. Unless your competing in a competition, its just not healthy to be that low anyhow. I also like to get cut during the summer months, women love those well defined abs.

Top Bottom