Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What can I get from dock?

Vaninonon

Hello from Russia withlove! Here in Russia we have one of the national soups that are madewith spinach dock as the main ingredient. I know that it is healthy,as all greens are, but are there any special good things about thedock? Just curiosity of mine – thanks

Dock is a great source ofvitamin C, as well as vitamins B1, K, karotine, and lots of organicacids. In addition to that it has lots of calcium, magnesium, iron,and phosphor. All in all, it is definitely a good addition to one'sdiet.

It's very similar to spinach. All green vegetables are good for you. They are some of the most nutrient dense foods on earth. You get an extremely high concentration of vitamins and minerals for very minimal calories.

Keep eating the dock my friend. It's not available for purchase here in Canada, otherwise I would add it into my daily diet.

At the end of the day, there are no magic foods. Any fruit and vegetable is going to be good for you. It's best to eat a wide variety of different fruits and vegetables each day.

russians eat a lot of soup, i'm guessing cause it is always cold and grey there?

but yeah soup is an awesome way to get in a lot of veggies. I love grassfed bone broth soup with veggies..

Yeah, the soups are warm, and it is regarded as healthy. In fact, soup is considered here the healthiest thing. But it is not always cold and grey here ) Here where I live it has been 37 degrees celcius all summer long ))

Top Bottom