Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What can i expect from this diet in the long run?

Shoot Me Up

Hay guys, I am planning on doing this diet STRICTLY for 4 months with only 4 cheat meals (one day at the end of the month).....Please tell me what I can expect from this and please note i have a high bodyfat %ege, probbaly 16-18%.....Anyways here it is: Also, please note that after 4 months, i will reduce carbs drastically and add clen/fatburners and a nice cycle...well, here it is:

Meal 1: 1 serving of oatmeal
8 egg whites
1 serving of flaxseed oil

Meal 2: 2 chicken breast (thin sliced)
1 serving of brown rice
1 serving of walnuts

Meal 3: IsoPure Shake

Meal 4: 2 turkey burgers
Broccoli
flaxseed oil

Meal 5: apple and orange (post workout for recovery)
Isopure shake

Meal 6: 1 can of tuna
1 serving of flax
salad

can i also just add in more isopure shakes because i find it hard for me to eat this food, its disgusting and takes me an hour to eat 2 pieces of chicken

Shoot Me Up said:
can i also just add in more isopure shakes because i find it hard for me to eat this food, its disgusting and takes me an hour to eat 2 pieces of chicken

If you find it disgusting, then you definately need to add more variety to your meals. If not, it will be almost impossible to make it 4 months.

Definately need to up the protein. I would move the fruit up to earlier in the day.

And I think you could get by with on cheat meal a week (as long as it was not to bad) and still be okay.

Good luck and keep us posted
Nautica

Shoot Me Up said:
Hay guys, I am planning on doing this diet STRICTLY for 4 months with only 4 cheat meals (one day at the end of the month).....Please tell me what I can expect from this and please note i have a high bodyfat %ege, probbaly 16-18%.....Anyways here it is: Also, please note that after 4 months, i will reduce carbs drastically and add clen/fatburners and a nice cycle...well, here it is:

Meal 1: 1 serving of oatmeal
8 egg whites
1 serving of flaxseed oil

Meal 2: 2 chicken breast (thin sliced)
1 serving of brown rice
1 serving of walnuts

Meal 3: IsoPure Shake

Broccoli
flaxseed oil

Meal 5: apple and orange (post workout for recovery)
Isopure shake

Meal 6: 1 can of tuna
1 serving of flax
salad
Take the Flax out of meal 1 and throw it in your isopure shake in meal 3. Why? Because if you are cutting it is a very bad idea to have fats and carbs in the same meal because it creates a synergestic insulin response with a more likelyhood of FAT GAIN. Same thing goes with meal 2. Drop the walnuts entirely. Post workout is fine only if you go balls to the wall in the weight room.

I did 4 months of very strict dieting after a 1.5 year hiatus from training. I went from 209lbs with a 40 inch gut to 179lbs with a 33 inch waist. I also became crazy.

No drugs.

A good ratio for long term dieting is 40/40/20, or 30/50/20.

For strict dieting, 20/60/20.

And please let's not start with the don't eat carbs with fat bullshit.

Bottom line is this: You need to consume less calories than you burn and you need an adequate protein intake to hold on to lbm, you also need to supply your body with all the essentials that a good multivitamin can provide.

Your body will not burn fat if there is a deficiency and when it can't function properly. At that point, the last thing your body will want to do is drop weight.

You don't have any dairy in your diet. You need to add it! Cottage cheese is a good choice before bed.

for cutting i would keep simple carbs next to nothing with the exeption post workout, keep glycemic 150-200 depending how active you are, play around with carbs for a monthor so your body will tell you if you need to decrease increase ect

Thankyou very much for all your responses in which you have gave me great knowledge...based on from what you guys have told me tell me if this is better now.......also, I am lactose intolerant; I cant eat cottage cheese or any other dairy products. Thank you also, for telling me about the no carbs with fat in the same meal....what does LBM mean also? anyways, does this sound better guys.,...

Meal 1: 8 egg whites
1 serving of oatmeal
(pure whey to add up 50mgs of protien added to eggs)

Meal 2: 1 serving of brown rice
2 thin sliced chicken breast (tobasco sauce flavor)
a little broccoli

Meal 3: Isopure shake
Flax seed oil, (there is 25grams of carbs in isopure, should I get a new protien shake that is strictly protien?)

1 serving of flax seed oil (only 12 grams of fat per serving) do i need more?)
Salad

Meal 5: 1 apple (after workout to replace lost glycagen)
Isopure (pure protien)

Meal 6: 2 cans of tuna
flaxseed oil (is walnuts ok?)
Broccoli

Does this diet sound better, please also give me a better understanding of how much carbs to have and when along with fats and protien....I appreciate every single response you guys have given me and when I get ripped I will have to thank everyone of you!!!

You don't have any dairy in your diet. You need to add it! Cottage cheese is a good choice before bed.

Honestly, I haven't heard of any competitive bodybuilders actually adding dairy to a cutting diet, it makes no sense.

Dairy products contain a sugar found in milk which triggers your insulin response like many other sugars.
When you're cutting up, I feel, the only simple carbs or sugars you should intake , are post workout, if not you'll be playing a see-saw battle , of burning fat, then storing it

Top Bottom