Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what can flush out lactic acid from muscles?..OWwwwwww

Itsadeepburn said:
I hit the stationary bike for about 15 minutes after i am done with my leg workouts..........nothing to hard nothing to easy.......it keeps me from being too sore the next day, and it helps loosen them up.
little cardio, but sore is a good thing bro

cuthroat said:
Properly stretching and about 15 Minutes of cardio after legs has always worked great for me, but I don't know everything.

Being an expert on anything means knowing more and more about less and less... the only expertise I have aquired requires salt. ;)

After legs do the cardio FIRST then stretch. Low RPMs/Higher Resitance in tiny intervals for approx. 10-15 max, never let your HR get out of your direct control. This is 'out with the bad, in with the good' cardio.

The key to Active Stretching and Myofacial Release on any muscle group requires cool down but not cold, cool down meaning, specificly, as much reduction of blood volumization in that muscle group as possible. Its not nice to the fibers to try and REALLLLLY stretch them when you gots a mondo pump on.

Soooo... Legs, 'Recovery Cardio' THEN stretch. Works for many, nothing works for all. The best way to avoid Acute DOMS is to avoid training styles that incur Acute DOMS, capiche?

Top Bottom