Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is cabbage good for ?

markymark67

[FONT=&quot]What the hell Cabbage is good for? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I m trying to get all the clean food I can and grow, but still I m getting too much carbs and a v.lil protein. I think I need to sprint. What is good in cabbage n cauliflower?? and what about other vegies like bitter n all others?[/FONT]

Cabbage provides several vitamins and is a source of fiber. You should eat a variety of vegetables

What the hell Cabbage is good for?

I m trying to get all the clean food I can and grow, but still I m getting too much carbs and a v.lil protein. I think I need to sprint. What is good in cabbage n cauliflower?? and what about other vegies like bitter n all others?

So... you're eating too much carbs and are asking about carb foods like veggies.

cabbage is a poor choice for a veggie.

any vegetable that you can make a shoe out of is going to be very difficult to digest. same goes for kale. you will notice you get the kale/cabbage tummy ache. that isn't an accident. yes they are full of nutrients no doubt, but if your body gets stressed digesting it that makes it counter productive. you have to understand how our digestion system works

stick to the watery veggies

They're good for St.Patricks day. And any other old world dish that was make over a fire in a boiling pot of water...

I love cabbage.

Top Bottom