Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is Bulletproof Coffee all about

Krotr00avis

I see bullet proof coffee now being sold all over the place over the past couple years and before then I never even heard of it. Can you tell me where this stuff came from. I'm not really a coffee drinker but all the people I trained with are obsessed over this bullet proof thing not sure what it's all about

the idea is that it is a high fat addition to coffee to keep a person in keto and keep insulin from rising

most of the bulletproof shit you buy from the store isn't really keto though. you need to make your own from the right ingredients or you are wasting your time

you can make your own bulletproof coffee, just mix butter into your coffee, literally

If you take CARDAZOL, you will get even better results, than bulletproof coffee. It is NATURAL booster of cardio,stamina,energy, FAT loss.

the idea is that it is a high fat addition to coffee to keep a person in keto and keep insulin from rising

most of the bulletproof shit you buy from the store isn't really keto though. you need to make your own from the right ingredients or you are wasting your time

Yup what Steve said. Just make it yourself with good quality coconut oil and grass fed butter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom