Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the best way to lower fat percentage quickly guys

Jim-1992

Bros, so I'm ready to run my first cycle guys, I'm already educated enough and searched a lot , my only problem is my bodyfat % is 18 right now, what's the best and fastest way to get it down asap,I have to get down to 12% to start my AAS cycle, correct? thank you.

Yes it is better to be a lower bf% in order to use aas. Due to many health reasons.
Really the best way to drop fat is diet and exercise. Diet is even more important when you're on cycle. A bad diet can lead to a million side effects when on gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

have someone drop you off on an island for 3 weeks with no food or water.

you will lose body fat and probably about 30 pounds in the process.

but is that the best way to lose weight? NO. losing body fat fast is going to crash your metabolism and it will make you sick and weak

so instead do it the smart way and fix your diet and training. you can use GW from sarms1 and n2slin before meals to block fat storage.

There is no secret fat loss diet or workout program. Fat is basically stored energy. You loose fat you need to burn more energy then you consume. To accomplish that you either need to move more and/or eat less.

It works like this -

bod weight = energy consumed - energy expended

To loose body weight you need to expend more energy then you consume. Simple as that.

Look into carb cycling. Carb cycling is the best way to loose body fat while holding onto all your muscle mass. By carb cycling, you get the best of everything. The low carb days are fat loss focused and re-sythnesis muscle insulin sensitivity and the high carb days are very anabolic and replenish depleted glycogen levels.

I explain how to set up a carb cycling diet and have a full sample meal plan in this article here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/carb-cycling-exposed-trevor-44776.html

It is definitely a good idea to get the body fat down first so you have some room to go. Good thinking with that aspect of your cycle. I wouldn't worry about doing it quickly but worry about doing I the right way. That way the fat will stay off and you will actually lose fat and not just water and muscle. Just eat at a deficit and keep hammering away in the gym. It wont take that long if you are consistent.

It takes time, dieting and patience. You do not want to lose bodyfat FAST because what will happen is that you will start losing muscle as well.

That being said, you need to have a strict diet, with cardio and working out. If you want you can add cardarine to the mix to aid you with the fat loss.

Top Bottom