Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the Best Instant Oatmeal ?

Strider

Nutrition and Carb (type of) wise. I am eating Quaker right now as part of my mid morning meal at work, but I am sure it's not the best..It does have suger (Shh Don't tell Warlobo).

Strider.

If you are looking for no sugar and no salt added, your best bet is to buy Gerber Oatmeal. It would be in the baby food aisle. If you are looking for taste though this one needs help---quite bland!

you must be eating instant quaker that comes in little packets. get a big thing of old fashioned oats. but you gotta help out the taste cause theres like no sugar in it. i usually squash up a bannana with a mashed potato thingy and put it in 1/2c oatmeal in 1c water and 4 egg whites. yum!!

why not just buy the old fashioned kind in the cylinder shaped cardboard container? It is a lot cheaper and you can make it quick either in the microwave or with boiling water. A lot less junk in it

Have you heard of McCANN'S Steel Cut Irish Oatmeal.

best-gear.org/mccanns-steel-cut-irish-oatmeal-28-ounce-tins-pack-of-4/

Quaker weight control. More protein, more fiber, very low sugar,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you heard of McCANN'S Steel Cut Irish Oatmeal.

best-gear.org/mccanns-steel-cut-irish-oatmeal-28-ounce-tins-pack-of-4/

this is one of my favs

steel cut oats seriously only take about 5 minutes to make and are sooooooo much tastier than instant
you can sometimes find better instant choices in the organics foods section of regular grocery stores tho and they tend to have better textures and are tastier

Top Bottom