Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are the best foods for putting on lean muscle?

Chicken breast,Fresh fist,lean cuts of meat,caned tuna,Brown rice,Oats i dont know tehre is lots of things just look it up some were lol.

gymratforlife said:
Chicken breast,Fresh fist,lean cuts of meat,caned tuna,Brown rice,Oats i dont know tehre is lots of things just look it up some were lol.

Fresh Fist? I'm not sure if I want to try that allthough with a little flax oil, skim milk and stramberries......mix it all up in a blender...hhhmmmmm. That should be posted under the "whats the wierdest thing you have tried to eat for the sake of bodybuilding" colum. :D Just kidding man.

wayneboard1 said:
Fresh Fist? I'm not sure if I want to try that allthough with a little flax oil, skim milk and stramberries......mix it all up in a blender...hhhmmmmm. That should be posted under the "whats the wierdest thing you have tried to eat for the sake of bodybuilding" colum. :D Just kidding man.
LOL sorry ment fish.Too much expresso lol

shrimp have a very good nutritional profile and are also full of omega 3 fatty acids... I go through a 2lb bag of shrimp once or twice a week.

Top Bottom