Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what are the benefits of getting in fat in my diet?

Dabigail

I always thought fat was bad and always picked foods that were no fat and low fat.

What is the truth behind fat intake and how much of it do you get everyday?

Also what are the best fats I should be eating, be specific with examples

no fat and low fat foods are a scam. they replace the fat with sugar and other junk.

we have been lied to for many years by food companies that fat was evil. it isn't!

high fat diets are optimal in a lot of ways. some days i get 50-60% of my diet in fats. but they are GOOD FATS. unrefined natural oils, avocado, fatty fish, whole eggs, BONE BROTH, etc. these are health fats you should be getting MORE of. americans get 0 good fats in their diet!!!!

I always thought fat was bad and always picked foods that were no fat and low fat.

fat is good, get good fats from almonds, walnuts, coconuts, flaxseed oil and healthy oils

It comes down to amounts and lifestyle. Eat too much and sit on your ass and it's gonna be an issue

Good fats are: coconut, olive, flaxseeds, almond and you needed for your cardio-vascular system, plus it is calories that your body needs

Top Bottom