Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What about Eating Fried Chicken But Take All the Fried Stuff Off

curling

Man, I think a cutting is easier than this bulking shit. I was down to 1000 cals a day cutting and now I am suppose to 4000? Sheesh!

Anyway it is hard to find clean food all the time. So I wondered if I peel off all the skin and fried stuff off KFC or Popeyes chicken is that a good protein source. (realizing that some of the grease went in the meat but is to much)

Are you asking if the fried skin is a good protein source for bulking or are you asking if skinless chicken is a good source or protein? If you want calories form the chicken, eat the skin haha, if you want the protein, eat the naked meat

curling said:
Yea I am asking about the "naked" meat. But does the grease still go into the meat if it was fried?

i would imagine there's a good bit of grease in the meat. i don't see how the skin could be some magical forcefield that would block the grease

No - don't do that. Once you fry it with the skin on, a lot of the fat gets absorbed into the meat, curling. Don't fry it unless it's in olive oil if you're concerned about bulking clean.
btw, you have not answere my pm?:confused:

Top Bottom