Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What 75th eats.

75th

ololollllolloolloloolllol
EF VIP
Yes, I did just refer to myself in the third person.

Some folks have been sending me PMs over the past few months (mainly when I had a photo of myself in my avatar) asking about my diet and training routine. Although Im not big by any means and dont think I hold a candle against many of the other members here, I figured Id lay it all out on here. Im 5'9 and usually hover around the 180-185 mark at maybe 8% bodyfat give or take. Ive also been training for 15 years or so. I tend to put on bodyfat very easily so I stick with this pretty seriously. Of course, I will give myself a cheat meal or two on the weekend. Not day, but meal.

I personally like to keep my diet relatively simple. Im not big on supplements (I take a serving a CFM Whey Isolate PWO, and have used Lipostim in the past to great effect). Additionally, my cycle "history" consists of me stopping Test @500mg/week after 3 weeks due to gyno.

Anyhoo, I tend to keep a relatively lower carb diet. By that, I mean that I consume perhaps 100-150g per day, and the vast majority of that (+/- 75%) comes from vegetables and the occasional piece of fruit. The only time I actually eat grains is in the morning PWO when I have wheat toast topped with ANPB with my eggs and bacon. Ive found that by sticking to this, I have much more energy and can maintain my bodyfat or even lose a bit regardless of the amount of total calories Im consuming (which I honestly dont really keep track of).

My daily schedule of meals tends to look like this:

5:00am - Workout

5:45am - PWO Shake

6:30am - 4 organic eggs (whole), 4 pieces of bacon, wheat toast with ANPB.

9:30am - Tallgrass fed beef recipe with vegetables (this varies between things like chili, stew, or occasionally beef cubes with veggies on the side). I tend to take advantage of my $30 slow cooker and cook up 2 days worth (equivalent of 6 meals) at one time.

12:30pm - Chicken breast / ground chicken with a side of veggies and fruit.

3:30pm - Tallgrass beef meal with veggies.

6:30pm - 4 whole eggs and 4 pieces of bacon.

If I need to snack on anything, it will usually be celery with ANPB.

I usually end up with 170-200g protein, 100-150g carbs, and maybe around the same amount of fat if not a tad higher (from the eggs, olive oil I use to cook, and fat from the lean grassfed beef).

A few rules I tend to follow:

- No sugar unless its from the fruit Im eating
- Almond flour instead of regular flour when cooking
- Stick with root veggies (celery, radishes, carrots)
- Stick with berries for fruit (strawberries, blueberries, etc)
- Only organic eggs and eat them whole
- No grains except PWO for breakfast
- Only use olive oil for cooking

If you have the means, I obviously also suggest you shop organic for everything and eat tallgrass beef. If not, its not the end of the world, but its just what I like to do.

As I mentioned, this works well for me. I continue to make respectable strength increases. My muscles feel fuller eating primarily veggies as opposed to grains. And I tend to have more energy. Also, I get physicals twice a year and have never had an issue with cholesterol/lipid profile/etc or anything else.

It may seem strict, but honestly with a $30 slow cooker and some cumin, oregano, chili powder, garlic, onions, and a variety of other spices you can make loads of different meals that taste good, are satisfying, and help you reach your fitness and physical goals.

Yes, I did just refer to myself in the third person.

Some folks have been sending me PMs over the past few months (mainly when I had a photo of myself in my avatar) asking about my diet and training routine. Although Im not big by any means and dont think I hold a candle against many of the other members here, I figured Id lay it all out on here. Im 5'9 and usually hover around the 180-185 mark at maybe 8% bodyfat give or take. Ive also been training for 15 years or so. I tend to put on bodyfat very easily so I stick with this pretty seriously. Of course, I will give myself a cheat meal or two on the weekend. Not day, but meal.

I personally like to keep my diet relatively simple. Im not big on supplements (I take a serving a CFM Whey Isolate PWO, and have used Lipostim in the past to great effect). Additionally, my cycle "history" consists of me stopping Test @500mg/week after 3 weeks due to gyno.

Anyhoo, I tend to keep a relatively lower carb diet. By that, I mean that I consume perhaps 100-150g per day, and the vast majority of that (+/- 75%) comes from vegetables and the occasional piece of fruit. The only time I actually eat grains is in the morning PWO when I have wheat toast topped with ANPB with my eggs and bacon. Ive found that by sticking to this, I have much more energy and can maintain my bodyfat or even lose a bit regardless of the amount of total calories Im consuming (which I honestly dont really keep track of).

My daily schedule of meals tends to look like this:

5:00am - Workout

5:45am - PWO Shake

6:30am - 4 organic eggs (whole), 4 pieces of bacon, wheat toast with ANPB.

9:30am - Tallgrass fed beef recipe with vegetables (this varies between things like chili, stew, or occasionally beef cubes with veggies on the side). I tend to take advantage of my $30 slow cooker and cook up 2 days worth (equivalent of 6 meals) at one time.

12:30pm - Chicken breast / ground chicken with a side of veggies and fruit.

3:30pm - Tallgrass beef meal with veggies.

6:30pm - 4 whole eggs and 4 pieces of bacon.

If I need to snack on anything, it will usually be celery with ANPB.

I usually end up with 170-200g protein, 100-150g carbs, and maybe around the same amount of fat if not a tad higher (from the eggs, olive oil I use to cook, and fat from the lean grassfed beef).

A few rules I tend to follow:

- No sugar unless its from the fruit Im eating
- Almond flour instead of regular flour when cooking
- Stick with root veggies (celery, radishes, carrots)
- Stick with berries for fruit (strawberries, blueberries, etc)
- Only organic eggs and eat them whole
- No grains except PWO for breakfast
- Only use olive oil for cooking

If you have the means, I obviously also suggest you shop organic for everything and eat tallgrass beef. If not, its not the end of the world, but its just what I like to do.

As I mentioned, this works well for me. I continue to make respectable strength increases. My muscles feel fuller eating primarily veggies as opposed to grains. And I tend to have more energy. Also, I get physicals twice a year and have never had an issue with cholesterol/lipid profile/etc or anything else.

It may seem strict, but honestly with a $30 slow cooker and some cumin, oregano, chili powder, garlic, onions, and a variety of other spices you can make loads of different meals that taste good, are satisfying, and help you reach your fitness and physical goals.

so you do fasted work outs in the morning?

Interesting diet... Curuios do u ever bulk? And when u do how does your diet change, or do u keep it the same just up the calories... Seems I'd have a hard time gaining with a diet like that but I'd prolly lean out ok.

Interesting diet... Curuios do u ever bulk? And when u do how does your diet change, or do u keep it the same just up the calories... Seems I'd have a hard time gaining with a diet like that but I'd prolly lean out ok.

I would drop dead from this diet. I gots to have my carbs damn it. If I lower them by even a little I feel slooooooooooooooooo and like do do.

I would drop dead from this diet. I gots to have my carbs damn it. If I lower them by even a little I feel slooooooooooooooooo and like do do.

Lol ya i know what u mean but I can handle it jus fine but I'd deff have to have a refeed in there and some serious pwo carbs :) but I guess were not 6% hua needto lmao

so you do fasted work outs in the morning?

Indeed I do. I find I have more energy first thing in the morning before any meals. I have tried a few things in the past (drinking a shake, eating a piece of fruit, or having a meal then working out an hour later) but none of them seemed to work for me.

When I decide to gain a few pounds I simply add another two meals into my routine but tend to follow the same principles. I usually end up adding perhaps another 30g of carbs from wheat products, but thats about it.

I like your dietary approach. I'm on a keto and I feel great. Way more energized than when eating carbs. I'm going to stick to low carbs for a while. Even when I bulk.

Indeed. Obviously Everybodys different, but I pack on the fat whenever carbs come into play. Hence me sticking with veggies and, to a lesser extent, fruit for the most part.

Indeed. Obviously Everybodys different, but I pack on the fat whenever carbs come into play. Hence me sticking with veggies and, to a lesser extent, fruit for the most part.

I'm the same way.

Last year I got pretty lean, but I gained a lot of fat back this past year eating carbs. Even though I was consuming complex carbs I still put on fat.

I'm dieting to single digits and I plan to stay that way for as long as possible. I need to change my bodys "set point".

Top Bottom