Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Well.. Diet question( I know .. many asked)

T

((The_King))

Hey.. I'm new to the forums and I'd like to say Hi.. Anyways
I'm 15 and 5'9 weighing in at 160. I went on a diet last year and I belive i lost 40 pounds. I was around 180 then decided to lose off 20 pounds. I've recently cutt 10 pounds and now I weigh at 160. I dont think I've been doing it healthy though.. I didnt do ANY cardio or anything but walked alote.. Also I dont know but I dont think Ive been eating that much (Atleast i think).

Heres my current diet:

10am : Cereal (Apple Jacks)
11am - 2pm : Drink alote of water/An Apple
Dinner(6pm) - Footlong Bourbon Chicken Subway (sometimes, otherwise Chicken Breast)
Ingreadients for Footlong
Toasted Wheat Bread
Cucumbers, Olives, Lettuce, Tomatos, and the Bourboun suace

Then Just drink lots of water until 10pm
10pm : Cereal (Apple jacks)

Is there anything wrong with this diet? I used to weightlift a long time ago and since ive lost all this, I have got alote leaner Although, I've broken my leg but I still continue with this diet.
Can Anything be changed or am I starving myself?
Also.. I have a small stomach at 160, is that normal? after i'm recorverd from my broken leg, I'm going HARD cardio until I lose the stomach.. Any tips and stuff would be helpful! thxs

Oh yeah, I do not eat JUNK food at all, I dont drink Pop.. I used to a long time ago, explains why I was 200, I didnt eat my all time favrote Hot chettos for a long time :(! Alright thansk for the reply

Alright thanks, I could use that information. Problem is, I dont knwo what kind of fats to eat, Good fats or bad fats.. Also with me, Eating a french fry gains me 5 pounds. So i have to be really careful

at age 15 or not, that diet is shitty. you need to add lean meats to all meals imo and lose all the garbage foods if you are serious about it.

start eating more and start lifting..at your age the bodyfat will still fly off as long as you stay active

Try to start a weightlifting program as soon as you can while your natural testosterone levels are just starting to kick in. At 15 I knew lots of people I went to school with who did really basic 3x per week workouts and made some pretty solid gains with a typical high schoolers diet and "whatever mom makes" for dinner.

Make small changes in your diet a little at a time too. Start to have oatmeal with splenda a few days a week for breakfast. Throw a few cans of tuna in there whenever you get a chance. Snack on cashews and almonds whenever you can. Ask your parents to start buying yams, brown rice, chicken, and lean cuts of red meat if they could because you want to start eating better.

You're still young. You have plenty of time to "ease" your way into a 6 meal a day bodybuilding type diet.

And don't go crazy with the cardio either. Building muscle tissue is your best overall fat burner.

i know being 15 is extremely difficult b/c like gj said...your getting what your feed.

here are some staples you should try and adhere to

1. take a multi-vitamin and drink lots of water...at least a gallon a day

2. eat every 2-3 hours....protein +carbs or protein + fat.... NEVER ALL THREE
ie. chicken w/ brown rice or baked potato (protein + carbs)
ie. whole eggs or all natural peanut butter(protein + fat)

3. if you weight 160lbs you need 160g of protein on a daily basis (1g of protien per lb) to gain lean muscle mass

4. you need to calorie count to figure out your macros....fitday.com is a good site
if your looking to lose weight multiply your weight by 12 and that is how many calories you need to cut on

5. train hard and don't forget to do some cardio a few times a week

Top Bottom