Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Well.. Diet question( I know .. many asked)

from the responces, the diet ive made are shitty, this is just what im picking to eat. About cardio and lifting, at the moment I cant because I broke my leg and im in alote of pain, so all i do is sit on my ass.. I need a good diet to follow.. problem is, everytime i make oen, it sucks.

((The_King)) said:
from the responces, the diet ive made are shitty, this is just what im picking to eat. About cardio and lifting, at the moment I cant because I broke my leg and im in alote of pain, so all i do is sit on my ass.. I need a good diet to follow.. problem is, everytime i make oen, it sucks.

Food selection is not that hard once you know the basics. Even when you are eating at home, you can have some input into what appears on the table at dinner.

At first glance, I see a lot of fast sugar ... actual sugar and foods that convert. These need to come out.

(1) Tell me about the cereal ... why this selection and why so much?

(2) Can you invest in some reading materials? I can recommend some for you if you have the money.

PM me.

About Cereal.. I like cereal alote. I know it has many sugars but its just like a breakfest kind you know, when you wake up your hungry. Sure, spill it all out

((The_King)) said:
About Cereal.. I like cereal alote. I know it has many sugars but its just like a breakfest kind you know, when you wake up your hungry. Sure, spill it all out

I will provide you some basic info and make some recommendations. I do not spill.

Because you are young and growing, your meals must be nutritious and balanced. I normally do not included fast, simple carbs in a diet, but will in your case.

I'd like to see you eat 4-5 times a day, small meals.

Each meal should include a protein, a slow carbohydrate and a fast, simple carb. Fats will come from the foods themselves or a sound supplement.

Proteins:
All meats, fish and fowl ... grilled or baked with no skin or batter covering.
Whole milk. You need the natural fat and not the sugar.
Whole eggs .. again the fats are important as is the protein.

Slow, complex carbs:
Vegetables ... all kinds, all preparations

Fast, simple carbs (in moderation):
Fruits ... all kinds, especially berries and apples

Your drinks should be water, milk and natural juices.

Your supplements should be whey drinks, fish/flax oils, chewable multi-vits.

Yoy are full of testostereone so no steroids ... no other drugs including caffeine.

I consider cereals and breads to be sugar and to be avoided. If pressed, real oatmeal is permitted. If you find fat on your body, this is probably the source.

Books:
So many books are not written by the authors and/or are aimed at seasoned trainees on steroids. I only recommend books that are a value and true.

One of the best is John Hansen's:
http://www.naturalolympia.com/

He will give you the training and exercise info you need.

wow thanks for the info bro, so your saying :( my stomach is because of cerael.. well i do eat alote, damnit :(! looks like i have to cut out ceraels. Looks like eveything you said I d, I eat veggies, ALWAYS grapes, apples all kinds of fruits. I drink alote of water , i dont drink milk that much, i heard it makes u bloat (fat?). I've never took supplements such as whey drinks, fish/flax oils(never heard of this), cheweable multi vits(when young, i used to take alote but im not sure if ur reffering to those). Do you know where I can get this kinda stuff? BTW, thanks for the information bro, this is helped me alote! thanks

gjohnson5 said:
The problem is that his diet that you call "shitty" is the owness of the people that feed him... Telling him his diet is shitty does nothing to help the situation

With some education as to what is good food and what is not maybe he can "suggest" better choices.

When I was living with my parents I told them what I wanted to eat and they bought it for me. I was cooking my own chicken, eating oats, taking efas, and doing what I could to fit around the schedule of school. There are definitely complications with the situation, but in my opinion it is not an excuse..

((The_King)) said:
wow thanks for the info bro, so your saying :( my stomach is because of cerael.. well i do eat alote, damnit :(! looks like i have to cut out ceraels. Looks like eveything you said I d, I eat veggies, ALWAYS grapes, apples all kinds of fruits. I drink alote of water , i dont drink milk that much, i heard it makes u bloat (fat?). I've never took supplements such as whey drinks, fish/flax oils(never heard of this), cheweable multi vits(when young, i used to take alote but im not sure if ur reffering to those). Do you know where I can get this kinda stuff? BTW, thanks for the information bro, this is helped me alote! thanks

Every large grocery store has vits and supplements at discount prices. In my store, they are in the drug area. Scan the shelves ... read the labels.

If you must do cereal, read the labels and go for the most fiber and no sugar ... like Cherrios, Shredded Wheat. I looked at the sugar content on Apple Jacks today. Off the chart.

Don't be afraid of milk unless you have allergies. See my PM. For a guy on a budget, it is super. Learn to eat canned tuna out of the can with a touch of mustard ... or salmon. Buy the store brand and save money.

Fast food? Salads and grilled meats/fish/fowl. Stay away from the deadly bun and those fatty killer fries. yes ...you'll be different, but isn't that why you are here? To be big and strong, which is different in today's society.

thelion2005 said:
Every large grocery store has vits and supplements at discount prices. In my store, they are in the drug area. Scan the shelves ... read the labels.

If you must do cereal, read the labels and go for the most fiber and no sugar ... like Cherrios, Shredded Wheat. I looked at the sugar content on Apple Jacks today. Off the chart.

Don't be afraid of milk unless you have allergies. See my PM. For a guy on a budget, it is super. Learn to eat canned tuna out of the can with a touch of mustard ... or salmon. Buy the store brand and save money.

Fast food? Salads and grilled meats/fish/fowl. Stay away from the deadly bun and those fatty killer fries. yes ...you'll be different, but isn't that why you are here? To be big and strong, which is different in today's society.

You own a store in Detroit?

Top Bottom