Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weird organs of animals

pierfrontier

[FONT=&quot]Hmm had aplate of liver an hour ago, an i feel full of energy wonder what other intestines i can eat. Jus read full of vitamin A which is needed for protein synthesis , might have a shake now aswell lol[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

humans are supposed to actually consume 4 parts of an animal. organs, fat, skin and bone marrow. the most expensive cuts of meat are muscle because we have a pussy society so people get a steak and cook it well done (burn the thing) and cut off the fat and bones and throw it away.

that is why i laugh when meat eaters make fun of vegans. atleast the vegans have discipline. meat eaters who eat filet mignon and chicken breast only are the biggest pussies on the planet. in a pack the alpha's always get the organs first. the scrappy muscle parts go to the weaker parts of the group

[FONT=&quot]Hmm had aplate of liver an hour ago, an i feel full of energy wonder what other intestines i can eat. Jus read full of vitamin A which is needed for protein synthesis , might have a shake now aswell lol[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
I dont know man. I dont eat organs

Organs are just dandy in moderation. Too much organ consumption can lead to complications though.

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I feed on organs all of the time I cook with chicken livers and beef livers even beef tongue and beef heart and chicken heart and even chicken gizards.

All different parts have different cells made up of different concentrations of different amino acids and minerals and vitamins, you really want to eat different parts of the animal like the organs, bone marrow(make broth) and not just the muscles. You are limiting what real nutrition you are getting out of the animal when you only consume the muscles.

Here is a Podcast where Stev and I discuss Burned Meats:

https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-podcast-episode-285-qa-burned-meats/

Worth checking out!

I don't typically like the taste but yeah, it's high in protein so it doesn't seem too weird to me.

Top Bottom