Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WEIGHT WATCHERS, BULL, My A**

Everybody tryin ta make a buck. Whats real funny is how much money you, I, all of us have thrown away on bullshit supplements.

1 more thing
just an update, MY AUNT QUIT THE FIRST DAY
and she couldn't get her money BACK

so what do you guys think? is this right? or wrong in your opinions? (I mean the program it self)
My 2 cents
Mr.X

I think for people who have no clue about nutrition, a program like Weight Watchers which is heavy on the group support, could be useful if they can stick with it. So many people just don't want to go thru the trouble of learning about their bodies, planning their food (look how many posters here get whiny when told to plan in advance!), eating sensibly, etc.

I'm sorry for your aunt, in a way, cuz it's very frustrating to tbe told such stupid advice (1 chip, my ass) and feel like a failure all the time.

Wait a minute, are you kinding? They gave here a bag of chips to eat for the whole week? What else does the $500 package include?

Originally posted by Mr.X:
1 more thing
just an update, MY AUNT QUIT THE FIRST DAY
and she couldn't get her money BACK

so what do you guys think? is this right? or wrong in your opinions? (I mean the program it self)
My 2 cents
Mr.X

I guess for your aunt: what comes around goes around. no offense but if she's dumb enough to throw her money away on probably
the biggest weight loss scam in history then she gets what she deserves.

------------------
secretservice_agent_closeup_md_blk.gif

the bag included "diet chips" and some bullshit chicken breast and tuna WEIGHT WATCHERS style meals, some crackers, a chocolate spray bottle FOR A CRAVING SPRAY I SPRAY ON TOUNGUE, LoL
some other worthless junk
(btw... SHE ATE THE WHOLE WEEK BAG IN ONE SITTING< now that's funny)
My 2cents
Mr.X

Ha hahahahaha I'm laughing my fuc'in ass off!!!! A CHOCOLATE CRAVING SPRAY?!?!?!? HAHAHA shit!!!

But what isn't so funny, is the way they cheat people's money. But on the other hand, would you pay $500 for a bag of shitty chips and a chocolate spray bottle? Fuck no. So it's kind of her fault too......but then again, I'm not 5'1" and 270, so that's another story......

------------------
EVERYBODY HAS THEIR OWN AGENDA

Top Bottom