x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Is this Weight Loss plan, good? Cna I maintain strength/muscle or even GAIN it ?!

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Is this Weight Loss plan, good? Cna I maintain strength/muscle or even GAIN it ?! within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: Hello all! I am thinking about undergoing a slow and controlled flab loss. My plan is simple. Do cardio each day for 1 hour before first meal burning about 1000 calories per session. Then I eat normal (high protein, high carb, medium fat) meals. WIll that work? I know that a pound of muscle contains 3500 calories, so in 7 days I would burn 7000 calories enough to loose 2 pounds of flab. Will this work? What is max amount of fat should I loose each week to retain my muscles and

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

SSAlexSS

Is this Weight Loss plan, good? Cna I maintain strength/muscle or even GAIN it ?!

Hello all!

I am thinking about undergoing a slow and controlled flab loss.

My plan is simple.
    Do cardio each day for 1 hour before first meal burning about 1000 calories per session. Then I eat normal (high protein, high carb, medium fat) meals.

WIll that work? I know that a pound of muscle contains 3500 calories, so in 7 days I would burn 7000 calories enough to loose 2 pounds of flab.

Will this work? What is max amount of fat should I loose each week to retain my muscles and not to loose 'em?

This flab lose plan seems to be very nice. I dont starve myself, dont restrict on macronutrients (carbs, fats, proteins) have enough energy to have productive weight training etc....

Also the fat will be burned during that 1 hour since hey, I havent eaten anything else and your body has to find energy somewhere...

what do you think??

I really need your opinions.

Mutant
    do 6 days a week cardio for an hour-7 is RIDICULOUS-you can't train legs on a day where you do cardio unless you want to not be able to walk for 2 weeks. Go with very high protein(350 or more a day)and carbs100g if you weigh 170-180 or 150g if you are 200 lbs-make sure you only have carbs early in the day

SSAlexSS
    Originally posted by diamonddiceclay
    do 6 days a week cardio for an hour-7 is RIDICULOUS-you can't train legs on a day where you do cardio unless you want to not be able to walk for 2 weeks. Go with very high protein(350 or more a day)and carbs100g if you weigh 170-180 or 150g if you are 200 lbs-make sure you only have carbs early in the day
    Cardio for 7 days strait is ridiculous? I can do it, lots of motivation and hard work.

About leg day. Since I train later in the day now (college sucks and my classes start at 8 am) I would have plenty of time to recover.

Also since I am doing medium intensity I shouldnt be that tired. I could burn 1000 calories in 30 minutes... But I dont want that kind of stress.

Also how much pounds of flavb per week should I strive to loose and what is optimum number of minutes for cardio to butn fat?

reply please!

thanx!

Banned

Re: Is this Weight Loss plan, good? Cna I maintain strength/muscle or even GAIN it ?!

For the best cardio and weight loss workouts this is really a very good method, however the naturalized pre workout energizers are the best accelerators. Buy the best hgh supplement and use regularly for instant and excellent results.