Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight loss plan

koolzero

I'm 6'0" I weigh 235lbs and according to my Tanita scale it says I have 30 percent body fat :(. I've been taking Phentermine off and on trying to get used to it's effects.

I've been reading the boards for a long time and I'm trying to figure out a good work out schedule and a clean diet so I cut my bf content in half!My diet isn't very clean but I try to eat lots of protein. For breakfast I'll have a 2 egg Omlette with deli ham, turkey, feta cheese, w/ hot sauce and two slices of wheat toast. I have a weakness for carbs espically potatoes. For lunch I'll usually eat a hamburger with swiss cheese, or a chicken sandwich.

I guess the main thing is to cut out the carbs to lose any weight? I'm probably also not eating enough calories a day or not consistently enough. I think I will try the Ketosis diet or a variation of it. Someone did sort of a a Ketosis with a modified grapefruit juice diet and claimed to have lost a lot of weight.

I've been taking TaeKwonDo since November and when I started I weighed over 245. I don't look like I have lost 10lbs. I was wondering if some Yohimburn DF might help me with some troubled areas (chest, love handles) or does it only work with a lower BF? And some Biotin, Glucorell R, and Biotin also to help kick start some fat burning and the Glucorell R to help keep from absorbing the carbs.

I guess what need most is some support and advice. I need to stay motivated and reach my goal this time!!! I want to maximize my results so I don't get discouraged. It seems like I'll lose weight according to the scale but I don't see any improvement.

Thanks in advance!

I found that I had two choices to lose weight, either a low calorie, low fat diet or a low carb/high protein/high fat. The low carb version works much better for me, I like to eat steak way too much to go low fat.
At times it will be difficult to tell that you have lost weight, it was for me. I lost 50 pounds in a year, and over that time some days the scale said I lost weight and I did not look like it, others the tape measure said I lost in inch, but the scale would say I gained a pound.
I did not take any drugs to help the process along, so I do not know much about them. I do know that 4 days a week of weight training and four days a week of cardio knocked the weight off. I struggled for years with it, but what I found worked is not giving up, not killing myself when I cheated, and staying focused on my goal. Experiment , I had to, to find out what works best for you. Also, you may laugh at this, but I have a picture of myself at 250 on my fridge and in my wallet, when I want to cheat I just look at them. Keeps me motivated. But above all do not give up, stay focused on what you want and you will get there.

Three days a week in the gym. Arms and legs one day, than chest and back the next workout. I follow a program that is similar to Dc training (you can find info on it in the sticky on the training forum). Basically I do a couple of light warm ups and than one balls to the wall heavy set, rest paused. Cardio is a little strange compared to what most people do. the day before leg day I walk/jog for 30-45 minutes either on a treadmill or at the beach. Leg day I do not do any cardio, the day after leg day I again walk with no jogging for 30-45 minutes. The day before and the day after chest back day i do hiit, interval sprints for about 10 minutes, with 4 minutes of warm up jogging and four minutes of cool down jogging. Sundays I play ice hockey for an hour and a half or so. And, when there are waves, I surf, but I did not count that as a workout.
While I was focused on losing body fat I did the same cardio. the only difference was I was lifting more often but not going quite as heavy. I focused on compound excercises, squats, deadlifts, power cleans, bench and more squats. Did I mention I did lots of squats? I figured the compound exercised would increase my core strenth and burn more calories than isolation excercises. It worked really well for me, good luck.

Top Bottom