Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight Loss Need Help

newlifter1974

new lifter NEED HELP with WEIGHT LOSS. had a serious car accident 2 years ago, back to full health now but i weigh 40 pounds more than i did before my accident. i had just started lifting before my wreck and am starting to get back into it now that the doctor has released me. i need HELP. all suggestions welcome on diets and supplements. i was thinking Decca but not sure if that is all i need. PLEASE HELP. email me if u want. THANX newlifter1974:confused:

slow down bro. Theres no need to jump on AAS from the get-go. Sart slow with a 3 day split and some light cardio. I'd start off with an EAS style diet, 40%pro/40%carbs/20%fat and ride that out for about 3 months. You need to give yourself a chance to get back in shape. You'll easily drop in wieght. For base Kcal multiply your wieght x 12 and theres your caloric intake. so a 200lb guy should eat 2400 kcal.

Please dont jump on CKD or the like right from the start. You'll be tired and weak from the lack of carbs, and it will be very hard to stick with when your trying to get in shape. Save those keto diets for losing the last 5 lbs, not the first 35.

You probably should get a good ECA stack. I like Labrada charge. Also look into ALA. The supplement board will have all sorts of good info on ECA stacks and ALA.

newlifter1974 said:
new lifter NEED HELP with WEIGHT LOSS. had a serious car accident 2 years ago, back to full health now but i weigh 40 pounds more than i did before my accident. i had just started lifting before my wreck and am starting to get back into it now that the doctor has released me. i need HELP. all suggestions welcome on diets and supplements. i was thinking Decca but not sure if that is all i need. PLEASE HELP. email me if u want. THANX newlifter1974:confused:

I doubt that deca will solve your problem; in fact, I doubt AS is the only answer. I would recommend you try something like a high protein diet/low carb/mod protein.
40% protein/20%carbs/40% fat.
weight x 12 for your daily calories....

You can use anavar at a low dose w/ some armidex, but I would suggest staying away from high dose AS for now.

Mr.X

Top Bottom