Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

weight loss help

Kentucky1979

group,
new to weight lifting and weight loss trying to get a grip on my body. I am running like crazy, lifting and eating better but fat does not want to leave. What supplements do you recommend to help get this crap off.... I am really busting ass but feel like i am spinning my wheels.

you can add n2slin before meals and cardarine from sarms1 AM/PM

but if you are spinning your meals it tells me that your diet isn't on point as it should be

list out your diet and be honest and accurate.. hidden calories in foods are a killer

If you are busting your ass then you should move your focus to diet. It sounds like you are eating the right foods but you might still be eating too much of them. Google a TDEE calculator which will tell you how many calories you burn in a day. Then, just eat 500 less than that. Continue your exercise routing and the fat should start coming off.

I highly recommend downloading a food tracking application on your phone like myfitnesspal. For a couple days - log and record everything you eat. You would be surprised. A lot of people think they are eating low calorie but after recording what they eat - they realize they are not eating low calorie at all.

You need to be very careful with things like peanut butter, condiments, fancy drinks from starbucks like lattes etc. They are all very calorie dense and the calories add up fast!

It is very hard to advise you anything, because it is really hard to tell how good is your diet. Many guys will tell that they are dieting like crazy, and when you ask them exactly what they eat, you get amazed. What you need to do, is download an app like MyFitness Pal, and keep track of the food you are eating. This app will allow you to have an objective and unbiased image of what and how much you are actually eating. From there on we would be able to give you valuable advise.

Top Bottom