Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

weight loss

i be kiz

i weigh around 152 and i want to get into the lower 40s....i figure if i do cardio, thats a damn good start...40 min 4-5x a week, but i was wondering if ephedrine or stacker or yohimburn or something liek that would be good to take to help me shave these lbs off quick...i've also fixed my diet quite a bit but i want this fat gone now!!

well i really just want to lower my body fat and i figured that would be a good mark...really just wanna get rid of most of the fat so i can see my abs clearly (to see what i have to work with

damn.........are u my twin????????

i weigh 153, want to get into 140's and see my abs too and have same diet

it sucks having that small amount of fat on the abs, fuks everything up

hahah yea man....maybe if you find something that works you can tell me...how old are you though? im 16

rofl didnt recongnize my mistake till now...
60-20-20 make that lol my bad (are these numbers ok) as you can tell i basically just eat my flax oil, cut down on carbs, and eat mostly protein....don't track it too much.

I would try 50/30/20 (Protein, Fat, Carbs)

Get most of your fat from flax, chicken, etc and your carbs from green vegtables and maybe a little oatmeal.

I wouldn't really "diet" to much. 16 is young for anything to hard core. How active are you? Do you play any sports?

Top Bottom