Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight gaining advices :))

durotanxx

Hi guys, i have a question. I want to gain weight iam around 65kg , 175cm height. Can you give me a training program and meal advices? Can i combine squats with different exercises i mean squats and bench press for example.
Thanks

Изпратено от моят SM-J710F с помощта на Tapatalk

I saw it but i want to train everyday except the weekends, should i replace them or should i stick to them?

Once a guy told me that i can get bigger only with 3 exercises. Bench press, squat and deadlifts is it true?

Once a guy told me that i can get bigger only with 3 exercises. Bench press, squat and deadlifts is it true?

I'm big fan of Stuart McRobert and his Hardgainer magazine, books etc. I saw a LOT of discussion among both readers and writers on the least you can do. Truth is a few can't handle any volume. Equally, a few can handle a lot. Most are in the middle. If you trained super hard on 3, 4 or even 5 exercises, ate well and rested well your first few years worth of gains will be great. But once you got past that and some shape came you might want to actually sculpt a little more.

Examples of brief w/outs inc dips and chins for upper body only. I, myself, do fewer than most. For shoulders - I press. Arms are hammer curls and tricep pressdowns. I do more for my grip as I compete in it.

This is my amateur program lol.
Should i include chest, legs, back exercises in 1 day? 2 kind of exercises for all of them ? And 1 exercise for the smaller muscle groups?
Which one is better [emoji23] give me advices
377b679b5bbfe1c6c9f296bb59850e8a.jpg
c67a5382a6cf0ebbc233296d70c8a227.jpg

No. Stay as you are with those 6 for six months. But work them hard as you can. The reevaluate after that time.

My leg workouts are: leg press, power squat machine, seated leg curls and leg extension. I then do wrist roller work. But that's once a week and it's damned hard. I'm doing two hand pinch work right now (between posts) and that's ALL I'm doing this evening. One exercise.

I read that i should train every muscle group in my body since iam a begginer (monday, wednesday, friday) . And when i get some experenice then i should train single muscle groups. That was written in a Bulgarian site, thats where im from.
What do you think? [emoji848]

Top Bottom