Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight Gainers

big perm

Ok, I'm in the beginning stages of my bulking cycle and all this eating is making me way too full. It's almost 8pm now and I've taken in a little over 4000 calories and about 250 grams of protein. I had another meal planned and then a shake before bed but I don't think I'll be able to get it down(I'll try like hell though). Anyway, I was thinking of adding a weight gainer like N-Large to my diet. For those who use them, what kind did you prefer and where did you find it the cheapest? Thanks in advance.

hey,

I hear ya man, I had the same problem when I first started bulking ; two months ago, I couldn't fit 3100 calories into my body, and right now I'm hitting 400 calories..

what I'm saying is that you get used to it within a week , or maximum two is you are very new to eating a lot.

I personally feel , and I know a lot of people have told me the same thing, is that natural foods might get you better results . To get down all that food, you might want to try some really dense foods like nuts and pasta so you don't eat much as far as volume goes but u get the calories. That's how a lot of people get those cals up , they eat whole foods and dense foods

NLarge is supposedly pretty good, but you can't beat the natural foods, IMO.

N-large is probably the best weight gainer out there. adding a couple tbsp of flax and a banana will make it even better (easy cals to get down and tastes better too). I agree about the nuts though. Get yourself a big bag of them and carry it around with you everywhere you go to munch on...by the end of the day you'll be surprised that they're gone. In a month your appetite will be huge. :D

Nlarge 2 is my favorite.--
And if I am in the mood for a change I will have
Champion 900 Heavy Weight Gainer is also a good product. Vanilla or Choc.

Add some lowfat yogurt(or regular fat) or ice cream and it tastes even better.

I CANT WAIT TILL I START BULKING AGAIN!! DIETING IS HELL--!!!

yeah, i love n-large aswell. i use the wildberry flavour and am gaining well from it(my diet rules aswell)
250 seems alot of protein, how much do you weight?
if you weight 240-250 you are all right there, but if your under 230 ish, you are pissing alot of that out.
you only need 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight when bulking, concentrate on trying to get all those good carbs in you!

Top Bottom