Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

We should make a guide to "healthy" fast food options...

nimbus

...for when we are stuck away from home and NEED a meal on the go.

I will start:

At chipotle, i get a salad with double chicken and black beans. With no dressing, this comes to 67g prot, 23 g fat (2.5 g sat.), 23g carbs (3 g sug.).

At pita pit they have now whole wheat pitas now in addition to the white crap...i can't find nutrition info on the wheat ones; but combined with double chicken breast, spinach, and mushrooms; it makes for a tasty meal that i assume is reasonably bb friendly.

The best is double meat roasted chicken salad at subway, no dressing or cheese (unfrotunately subway is yet to embrace healthy dressings, cheese, or bread).

However, add avocado for healthy fats if desired (but costs extra)

I would love to know some more good options as well. I try not to eat out, but days like yesterday when I forgot my lunch at home in the fridge I had no choice but to grab something out. I had grilled chicken salad from Chik Fila.

There are books out there you can get that have every fast food place you can imagine and whats in what. Seriously places I've never heard of.

Just eat like subway and stay the fuck away from jack in the box, their salad alone could kill a man hahaha. You would be supprised at fast food places when you order something that sounds health like grilled chicken breast how terrable it is after I have read the book I have.

I will try to remember to bring the book along next time I log on and if you have any questions on whats in what let me know I'll look it up

silverskyline said:
There are books out there you can get that have every fast food place you can imagine and whats in what. Seriously places I've never heard of.

Just eat like subway and stay the fuck away from jack in the box, their salad alone could kill a man hahaha. You would be supprised at fast food places when you order something that sounds health like grilled chicken breast how terrable it is after I have read the book I have.

I will try to remember to bring the book along next time I log on and if you have any questions on whats in what let me know I'll look it up

It's definitely safe to say that "healthy" options are only that by a matter of degrees...

If you're in a bind and need some protein go to Burger King and order a dry grilled chicken sandwich and toss the bun.

KickNitRight said:
It's definitely safe to say that "healthy" options are only that by a matter of degrees...

It's true when your in the position I suppose for use weightlifters the best thing on the menu (all be it not the best thing) is better than skipping a meal!

Top Bottom