Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Water weight

Formastanozol always works great for me while keeping carbs and sodium down

It always gets me pretty dry and ripped at recommended dosage

Only five pumps?

Currently on adex 12.5 eod for two weeks. So the two together?

How much sodium intake daily?

My estrogen was at 16

Sodium was 141

Last edited:
Only five pumps?

Currently on adex 12.5 eod for two weeks. So the two together?

How much sodium intake daily?

My estrogen was at 16

Sodium was 141

5 pumps twice per day is all I've ever needed. I've never measured my sodium intake, but I do my best to keep it low by avoiding sodium heavy foods. That's about it other than controlling carbs

I know the stuff isn't recommended for women but the hubs had some so I through it on my hips and stomach to see what it did

I didnt grow a stache..yey!
it expelled water like fricken crazy on me tho

normally to lose water I eat uva ursi tho...plus its good for prostates

I know the stuff isn't recommended for women but the hubs had some so I through it on my hips and stomach to see what it did

I didnt grow a stache..yey!
it expelled water like fricken crazy on me tho

normally to lose water I eat uva ursi tho...plus its good for prostates

Um... Never heard of it. They have it in pill form too. Yours was cream? Was thinking about trying ntbm's yohimbie and caffinee cream. I just thought at 11.8 I wouldnt have a problem with water tho until I hit like 8-10

How can I be sure its water? Trainers are saying thays what it is but...

the first part of my post was in rgeards to the forma

the uva ursi is a diuretic herb that actually got a lot of info (generally accepted info) ...you can pick the stuff up anywhere that sells herbal sups
yohimbe and caffeine topicals do work very usually on water...

water weight can hit you at any bf...and make a huge difference on appearance

the first part of my post was in rgeards to the forma

the uva ursi is a diuretic herb that actually got a lot of info (generally accepted info) ...you can pick the stuff up anywhere that sells herbal sups
yohimbe and caffeine topicals do work very usually on water...

water weight can hit you at any bf...and make a huge difference on appearance

Yea, I picked up some yohimbe/caffine cream form nate going try that. Ill also be going to the suana 3 times ah week and picking up some green coffee bean extract and uva see what it does.

For now I still gotta mess with my diet. Just wonder what max amout of sodium for daily mine is withten normal range but I dont think its low enough.

Cant you just sweat the water off tho?

Get your Doctor to prescibe you Hydrochlorothiazide. It is a diuretic/bp pill. I love it! It will make you piss-out every drop of water that's in you. Make sure you keep hydrated.. Also, you will be able to eat a little more carbs without your body storing them as fat because it sucks the water right out of your fat cells.

Top Bottom