Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

water is the ultimate weight loss tool

gmanlax7

This past summer i worked at a snack booth at a park. Despite eating nothing but deep fried chicken fingers and grilled cheese all day, i became extremely lean over the summer. I owe this to drinking on average 20 16 oz. bottles of water a day, all this just during the 8 hour workday. So despite eating pure shit loaded with fat, mainly sat. fat, i was able to get lean thanks to the water. Whenever i eat like shit, i pound a lot of water and IMO this counteracts the shit i have just consumed. THe only part that sucks is the pisses every 15 minutes, but their so pure it looks like you could drink it, and this is makes you feel good knowing your system is clean.

Until I see a study that shows otherwise, I think water just makes you hold less sodium and clears your digestive system, while also acting as an appetite suppressant. I don't think it directly causes fat-loss.

Still, you are definitely right that it is a potent dieting tool, and being very hydrated improves workout performance.

Last edited:
my simpleton theory was that when large amounts of water were taken in, the fat is swallowed up in this and isn't able to sit in the stomach and soak in and be digested by the bodies. This probably isn't scientifically correct, but it seems to work, and yes nothing kills hunger like pounding 60 oz. of water. 10 minute habitual pissing sucks though.

it was hardly low carb, the chicken was layered in a gross batter, and i was eating about 12 pieces of buttered white bread a day, with absolutely no nutrional value. it was the water bro, the water !!! it conquers all !

calories in - calories out

I don't think water increases your metabolism more than it's direct affect on body temperature, which isn't much.

...however I am openminded. By what mechanism did the water help you? Did you cheat less? Did you have more energy? Did you drink so much water that your body had to work to maintain its temperature?

This is interesting, because simply retaining water increases your metabolism. If you weigh 4 lbs more in water, your body needs to keep that 4 lbs at a high enough temperature, which burns calories. It if was *fat* it might insulate you, but it is water not fat. Does this make sense everyone, 'cause I'm not really sure on this.

Still, I wonder how much effect it would have.

Water isn't the key, all it does is make sure your metabolism is normal. 99% of the population are dehydrated. Dehydration = slow metabolism

Now gallons of ice cold water is the key!!!
When you drink cold water, this lower the body temp. So your body has to burn fat to increase the temps back to its prefered temp. Drink 1+ gallons of this and its sure gonna make a difference! 1 glass of ice cold water = 8 calories burnt!

I have big thermo jug, with a laege supply of ice cubes in the freezer just for this purpose right next to me now. Who needs DNP? :)

http://www.classicx.com/html/body_2super.html

Here's a little-understood fact: As much as 85% of your daily heat loss emerges from your skin. Heat emerging from your skin is important because another word for heat is calories, and another word for calories is fat. That's right, most of your fat is lost through your skin in the form of heat. Anyway, the remaining 15% of that heat loss is divided between warm air coming from your lungs and warm fluid being passed out through the normal urination process.

Superhydration can double, triple, or even quadruple your urine production. As a result, you'll be able to eliminate more heat. Remember, inside your body, fat loss means heat loss. So get used to going to the bathroom more frequently than normal.

Cold-water connection

Have you ever wished for a food that supplies negative calories? Let's say such a food exists and it contains a minus 100 calories per serving. Any time you feel like a piece of chocolate cake or a donut, all you have to do to compensate is simply follow the sweet with two servings of the negative-calorie food. Presto—plus 200 calories and minus 200 calories yields 0 calories. While no negative-calorie food exists in science—ice-cold water has a similar, but smaller, effect inside your body.

When you drink chilled water, which is about 40 degrees Fahrenheit, your system has to heat the fluid to a core body temperature of 98.6. This process requires almost 1 calorie to warm each ounce of cold

Last edited:
p60, that sounds like my job, i was working my balls off. Not only was i running around everywhere, i was also slaving over the hot grill in this tiny shack, so i was sweating my fucking balls off. So seems like a combo of things, TONS of water, Lotta lot impact cardio, Intense heat , sweating, amped up metabolism due to heat.

gmanlax7 said:
p60, that sounds like my job, i was working my balls off. Not only was i running around everywhere, i was also slaving over the hot grill in this tiny shack, so i was sweating my fucking balls off. So seems like a combo of things, TONS of water, Lotta lot impact cardio, Intense heat , sweating, amped up metabolism due to heat.
Not to sound pedantic, but sweating over a hot grill makes your body produce less heat, possibly lowering your metabolism if anything.

Heat produced by physical activity or being in a cold environment will increase your metabolism.

Top Bottom