Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

water retention while dieting

mf shurle

Hi guys I was wondering why I'm loosing bodyfat while dieting but getting water retention, more than before dieting, I'm eating meal with very little salt thinking that was the problem but nothing changes, water retention is still there , what can I do ? what is the problem? thanks.

Hi guys I was wondering why I'm loosing bodyfat while dieting but getting water retention, more than before dieting, I'm eating meal with very little salt thinking that was the problem but nothing changes, water retention is still there , what can I do ? what is the problem? thanks.
I think it's little bit tricky to know the difference between water retention and fat, unless you are lean, take a body fat test, and check your carbs, sometimes they do as body type.

Sent from my HUAWEI TIT-U02 using Tapatalk

Your problem is actually from reducing your salt intake.

Sodium is an essential electrolyte. You don't want to consume excessive amounts of it but you DO need to consume some.

Increase your sodium intake and your water retention issues will go away. Lightly sprinkle sea salt on all your meals.

Not losing weight over the last several weeks. Despite the large calorie deficit and strenuous exercise routine. And this is because, like the subjects of the Minnesota Experiment, they were losing fat but it was obscured by increased water retention. Not paying attention to sodium and potassium intake.

Top Bottom